Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > treatment.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2006, 11:45 PM
the mongoose
talks to God

Pic of Silver Surfer from Fantastic Four 2.
Click

Old 12-22-2006, 01:05 AM
cured
sikk

Re: Pic of Silver Surfer from Fantastic Four 2.
It'd be awesome if that was a cartoon :/

The next movie can't possibly be worse than the first (minus Jessica Alba stripping down)
Old 12-22-2006, 07:43 AM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

i enjoyed the first one.
it was all cartoony.

i hate getting linked to AICN, though. not only am i giving trafic to a pervert and a creep, but the comments afterwards are horrendous. and quints point about the eyes was stupid.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:53 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

What's the story of the pervert/creep. EVERY time I go to that site I have problems with my internet speed thingy.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:15 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

taken from here:

Anyway - I've got a moral quandry about the show.

Hayden Panettiere, born August 21, 1989, now 17 (legal in Texas, which is important, because her character is in Odessa, Texas) as the character, Claire Bennett. She's adorably cute, constantly in her cheerleader uniform.

Ok - now never mind that she fulfills the underage cheerleading limber blond virginal demographic. That's pretty delicious.

But they gave her the ability to regenerate and resucitate from any and all injuries.

This power has decided to manifest itself before she's lost her virginity.

Which means - everytime she has sex, she's a virgin as her hymen will repair itself. Meaning that everytime she's fucked, its like she's being fucked for the very first time.

OK - that's WAY WRONG.

NOW - add to that - that she's at the age where cellular growth is complete. This is it. No wrinkles. No sagging breasts. If she has a kid and it pushes the hipbones out... they'll straighten back and she'll be fine.

Of course - that's even if she could get pregnant. Would her eggs allow an invading sperm to fertilize? Is that possible?

OR - is she simply doomed to enjoy threat free sex for life. Now - here's the scary part. She'll never know non-hymen blocked sex. Cuz even if it gets pushed through... on any withdrawl and cycle back in, the hymen will have grown back. SO...

It's my theory that do to the constant discomfort of virginal sex with men, her character will prefer the kind attention of her fellow sex. MEANING - she'll be a hot, underage, cheerleading lesbian... for life.

ALSO - she could have sex with ANYONE. Any disease - unprotected and be perfectly ok.

The people behind this show are sick. Either that or they have singlehandedly created the most deviantly awesome fanboy sex object in the history of SUPERHERO FICTION.

And she's from Texas.

Claire... you rule!
------------------------------------

this is coming from a 600 lb 35 yr old ultra-geek.
it's a little off-putting.
plus his site is completely irritating.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:14 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

I was dreaming like a Texan girl
A girl who thinks she has the right to everything

I love to . . .

Old 12-26-2006, 01:44 PM
MikeyC
mouseman

they have a trailer up for it. i actually think its pretty good looking. i think the thing to do with this movie would be to just make it die hard action. the first movie had next to nothing as far as action went and tried to develop character... but that fell five kinds of flat. i really dont think id mind if they just made the whole movie eye candy seeing as how bad the story was played out in the first.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fa...esilversurfer/
Old 12-27-2006, 05:52 PM
b.miller
Gentleman Loafer

Send a message via ICQ to b.miller Send a message via AIM to b.miller Send a message via MSN to b.miller Send a message via Yahoo to b.miller
ha ha ha... so now that I know the AICN guys, I can say that the big man is just as creepy and weird and egomaniacal as he sounds in his writing. I have to act nice to his face though because his friends get me into free screenings and everyone in town is afraid of getting banned from his events.

however, Quint is really a very nice guy. I think sometimes he gets a bum rap for some of the other guy's (trying not to name him so i can save myself a google-fueled headache at some point) antics... but his writing is usually much more consistent and objective. He makes it pretty clear when he inserts his own personal opinions but as a person he's a hardcore movie geek (way more hardcore than me) and just loves movies and gets excited about them and hates it when they're ruined.

but yeah, that other guy = cock.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Malt Refund
croatoa

Man I can't believe I'm actually going to see Silver Surfer in a movie. You know Galactus is going to be in there! That is some seriously geeked out shit.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:39 AM
adam
blue

I can't remember who did it but some comedy show inserted Galactus into Scientology (essentially as Xenu) ... it was awesome hearing how they're clearing Thetans so that they can save our planet from being eaten by Galactus.