Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 07:49 PM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

Re: Crocodile = Can You Feel This Bass? / also Darren Price's role in Oblivion With Bells
from dodgy japanese translation:

6.Glam Bucket
The [shinse] arpeggio like the music box makes “Rez associate”, [toritsupi] the electric track/truck. As for 16 minute based groove impressions [eiteizu].

7.Boy, Boy and Boy
It is on the extended line “of JAL To Tokyo”, in electro- beat, blue Gee song of the cirque echoes, the lock of the new section. There is also an atmosphere like “Boen Slippy” to break, the floor may to do to prosper.

neither of those sound like Darc to me but who knows. it's one of my favorite songs they've written since AHDO.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:58 AM
muzik
river

Re: Crocodile = Can You Feel This Bass? / also Darren Price's role in Oblivion With Bells
someone may have already said this BUT:

I am really exctited for Beautiful Burnout, sounds like its going to be the studio version of Biro the Leggy. I had a feeling theyd put this track on the album [supposing im correct].
Old 07-06-2007, 03:53 AM
undarrenworld
bungalow

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik

Beautiful Burnout, sounds like its going to be the studio version of Biro the Leggy. I had a feeling theyd put this track on the album [supposing im correct].
Yeah, I was hoping for this or years
Its strong song!
Old 07-06-2007, 05:34 AM
King of Snake
smoking on the airplane

Re: Crocodile = Can You Feel This Bass? / also Darren Price's role in Oblivion With B
Beautiful Burnout was definitely sounding great in the live version we heard at Wild in the Country. Glam Bucket's description sounds a bit like it could be You Do Scribble.
Darc...yeah if that's not on the album than please release it as a B-side! (or maybe it's gonna be the bonus track on the japanese release )
Old 07-06-2007, 05:50 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

anyone devotees getting the feeling that we've already heard more of this album than previously thought? Its sounding like we're getting 4 or 5 tracks that we've heard in some form or another -- be it live shows, lemonworld etc.

Don't get me wrong, they might be total kickass renditions, fully realized and all and that too is awesome.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:44 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Re: Crocodile = Can You Feel This Bass? / also Darren Price's role in Oblivion With B
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Snake
Darc...yeah if that's not on the album than please release it as a B-side! (or maybe it's gonna be the bonus track on the japanese release )
Stop stirring the shit KoS

BB sounded absolutely awesome live this time - we heard at the Cocoon gig too last year and it was good but not perfect. This time round it sounds lush. Really looking forward to the studio version of this.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
the real stuff
falling off the world

does this recent version of Beautiful Burnout resemble the version they played at 2000 Electraglide? that was easily my favorite rendition of the track.

edit: since that one doesn't have lyrics, I guess it's better off calling it 'Biro the Leggy' still..?

Last edited by the real stuff; 07-06-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Mike
born013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the real stuff
does this recent version of Beautiful Burnout resemble the version they played at 2000 Electraglide? that was easily my favorite rendition of the track.

edit: since that one doesn't have lyrics, I guess it's better off calling it 'Biro the Leggy' still..?

No, that track is ACTUALLY called Biro the Leggy.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Tendinha
Grown sloppy !

Biro the leggy has the lyrics of beautiful burnout and some sounds but it's not the same track!
Old 07-06-2007, 01:47 PM
change
weekend blues

Send a message via ICQ to change Send a message via AIM to change Send a message via MSN to change Send a message via Yahoo to change
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Snake
Glam Bucket's description sounds a bit like it could be You Do Scribble.
Darc...yeah if that's not on the album than please release it as a B-side!
I got the same idea from the description of Glam Bucket, but from Karl's description in the billboard article makes it sound like a new, different track. Freebies and web-based goodies make me happy.