lloyd
bungalow

Re: Underworld Live Session May 13th 2006 from Lemonworld
underworldlive was updated with a full mp3
Old 05-15-2006, 10:12 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

but I don't think you can download it...

well - at least, I can't

but from what I've heard - this was really great
Old 05-15-2006, 11:02 AM
gambit
magic city writer

http://gregthelen.livejournal.com/35193.html

I grabbed a ton of the LemonCam images and posted them to my blog. Flip through them while you're listening to the broadcast, and it's like you're there (again).
Old 05-15-2006, 12:09 PM
sanakan
junkie-criminal-fugitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion
but I don't think you can download it...

well - at least, I can't
never make conclusions based on one self
Old 05-15-2006, 12:20 PM
crank
I'm a big sister

Joe,
you can download it. I'm on a Mac and i've been successful. Let me know if you can't figure it out and i'll hook you up.

One thing that i'm a bit surprised about: Karl spouted off news of the next release(s) and how us dirtys'll be able to get some kewl new schtuff "free"

nice one. cheers boys.

cr.r.aaa...nnnn..kk
Old 05-15-2006, 09:58 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

There are links to download it in this thread:

http://www.dirty.org/forums/showthre...?t=3478&page=2
Old 05-16-2006, 12:57 PM
bartl
river

Hmm, this is odd. I downloaded the whole file, overlayed it with the partial one I captured from fast-serv... and they have not even one single mp3 frame in common. This would appear to be a completely independent mp3 stream, altogether.

Checking some sync points by ear, I found out I was missing almost 23 minutes, so the whole track, complete, would be 192 minutes and 23 seconds. That is 6 minutes longer than the official capture mp3 (but the last track really is the last one). So I'm still interested if anybody has the start of the same stream that I have. I don't really care about the ambient track at the beginning, it's 14 1/2 minutes of boredom, but I'd like the rest, starting from the spoken intro about San Francisco.

Anyway... could somebody overlay the playlist with the audio, as to what track plays when? I know none of the tracks by the other artists, and all Underworld tracks are untitled, so I have no idea of what is what, with all the synchronisation points missing. I don't know every title of every Underworld track in existence, especially since they tend to mutate. So please put titles on the Underworld tracks, too!

Those tracks 2&3 (taking the boring ambient track as track 0, 1/2 minute spoken intro, then something electro as track 1) have just become two of my favourites, and I'd like to know what they are. 2 is instrumental, 3 has vocals with the lyrics "Maggie is a doll, I'm a big sister, I'm a little girl and I'm a little princess", so I'm guessing that one at least, will feature in the next web release?
Old 05-16-2006, 01:34 PM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartl

Anyway... could somebody overlay the playlist with the audio, as to what track plays when? I know none of the tracks by the other artists, and all Underworld tracks are untitled, so I have no idea of what is what, with all the synchronisation points missing. I don't know every title of every Underworld track in existence, especially since they tend to mutate. So please put titles on the Underworld tracks, too!

This post may help you. As you can see, there are several new tracks which don't have titles yet.

And welcome to the boards.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:38 PM
lloyd
bungalow

Bartl, you are aware that there was a 2 hour DJ/live set by Prof and Biz at dirtyradio before the UW broadcast?
Old 05-16-2006, 08:02 PM
solmagrez
river

Question - I see only 96 kbps versions of the performance, which cuts off at 186:24. I captured stream off of VPRO at 160 kbps (six hours worth) and have edited the mp3 down to the full concert. Were there 2 different VPRO streams?

Thanks