Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > static.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2011, 07:11 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Re: which race do you find most attractive?
Well you won't get a straight answer outta me.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Rog
the fuckest upest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
i was trying to prove a point that we've become so politically correct we can't even admit we think black girls are hotter than chinese girls, for example, even if it's what our genes say. but y'all are such jerkoffs that i can't get a straight answer out of anyone. =p
YOU, calling us jerkoffs??? your hypothtical ramblings are just nonsense. get real
Old 03-01-2011, 04:44 PM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

no surprise a guy from the south is obsessed with religion and race
Old 03-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Now that was politically incorrect!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:19 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

I do not discriminate. And I'm not a s.q. either.

Last edited by jOHN rODRIGUEZ; 03-02-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:50 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Its not that I (we?) prefer one "race" over another. You cant say that. Its not that its not politically incorrect. its just inaccurate. attraction is more than that. If a girl is hot, she's hot. If she's not, well, she's not. Race doesnt come into it. Now you can for instance, express a preference for say, big butts (I like big butts and i cannot lie) which may say sway you to black girls. But what if you like blonde hair too? You may as well ask us to rank our preferences.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Deckard
issue 37

I can see how, for some people, aspects of one particular race might play more of a role in sexual attraction than the same aspects of another race. Eyes, lips, facial shape, hair colour, hairyness(!) and yes, even skin tone. I don't see anything wrong in recognizing that these things can result in a greater preferences for people of one ethnic background over another. The key is to make it clear that this is "in general" and to think about how we express this preference (possibly a bit more measured/polite than "black girls are hotter than chinese girls" )

In my case I genuinely don't feel any less attraction for one race than another. I know some people do, and that's fine. There's a phrase some gay men will be familiar with called 'rice queen' - white dudes who are only or mainly attracted to asian (Chinese, Korean, etc) guys. My partner is a different race to me but I'm not more attracted to his race than other races. He could quite easily have been white, black or anything in between.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:02 PM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog View Post
YOU, calling us jerkoffs??? your hypothtical ramblings are just nonsense. get real
there is some merit to what i'm saying but i wasn't going to prove anything by a forum poll.

things are so politically correct these days that it's ridiculous. the big thing is, there are still plenty of racists out there. back in the old days (80s) they at least were straightforward about being bigoted a-holes. now they have to use other methods and they blend in with political movements like the tea party. so it's very difficult these days to know what anyone's true motive is since things are so PC... any political position can be taken and defended.

to me it seems like it's better that everyone says what they really think, so we can discount those people that are racially motivated. i don't know, it makes sense to me. i just kind of view it that way— it doesn't mean y'all are racist for not saying you like one race vs. another. i guess some people genuinely like everyone equally. i'm like that with friends and whatnot, but it would be a lie to tell everyone that i'm attracted to all races of girls equally, i guess it's a gene thing. i think deckard put it well. but to me it's like when you're a public official and you have a responsibility to disclose whether you are involved in something you are voting on— minus blagojevich (sic).

Last edited by bryantm3; 03-02-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Rog
the fuckest upest

Quote:
. now they have to use other methods and they blend in with political movements like the tea party. so it's very difficult these days to know what anyone's true motive .
true but you shouldn't waste your time brooding about them?

as for he race thing, race is immaterial mate
Old 03-03-2011, 02:46 AM
chuck
i'm getting older too

Send a message via ICQ to chuck Send a message via AIM to chuck
Quote:
things are so politically correct these days that it's ridiculous. the big thing is, there are still plenty of racists out there. back in the old days (80s) they at least were straightforward about being bigoted a-holes.
Point the first: "Politically correct" is a lazy, lazy, lazy, intellectually dishonest way of not saying anything and sounding intelligent about it.

Regardless of where you stand on something - the PC card is overused, ineffective and pointless. It's like a reverse Godwin. It stands for nothing and means even less.

Point the second: the old days are the 80's now?! When did that fucking happen? I always assumed that the "old days" where what you remembered in black and white. Because you do know kids, that there was a time when the world had no colour....

nice segue into ...

Point the third: You likes what you like, and if you get to enjoy what you like, life will be a softer, sweeter, stronger place.

A wise sage from the "old days", once sang. "Don't go changin, to try and please me..."

And he still managed to lose Christie Brinkley - who if you remember the 80's was hot for the time.

Point the fourth: I like posts where I get to pretend I'm an old git. Unlike most threads where I simply am a git.

Rog! Your round. Make it a pint of something wet, you old bastard.

- S. Colbert