Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2009, 08:45 AM
fraser
life kid

Send a message via AIM to fraser Send a message via Yahoo to fraser
Unknown Friend From Zurich
Well I cant tell you how delighted I was to get a mention in Karl's blog from Bucharest! I was fortunate enough to be sitting in the Van Gogh cafe, recovering from several hours of energetic dancing at the gig the previous night, when Karl came in. I said a quick hello and thanked him for the excellent show, but what I was really thanking him for was the many, many years that Underworld have been such a huge part in my life. Of course it would have been difficult to say that without sounding like a lunatic stalker but I hope he interpreted my thanks correctly.

They say that you should never meet your heroes. I reckon you should always meet your heroes - just make sure that you pick the right ones.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:31 AM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

Re: Unknown Friend From Zurich
congrats and thanks for sharing. sounds like a great experience.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:12 AM
khouri
khondo dweller

That is lovely. Congrats, man!
Old 11-08-2009, 01:54 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Nice one, fraser. Do you have a report for the show? Would love to hear the details.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Champiness
Once again the superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraser View Post
Well I cant tell you how delighted I was to get a mention in Karl's blog from Bucharest! I was fortunate enough to be sitting in the Van Gogh cafe, recovering from several hours of energetic dancing at the gig the previous night, when Karl came in. I said a quick hello and thanked him for the excellent show, but what I was really thanking him for was the many, many years that Underworld have been such a huge part in my life. Of course it would have been difficult to say that without sounding like a lunatic stalker but I hope he interpreted my thanks correctly.

They say that you should never meet your heroes. I reckon you should always meet your heroes - just make sure that you pick the right ones.
Thanks for coming on here to talk about it. I really enjoyed today's entry and I'm glad to know you were a part of it.