Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.

Old 07-20-2017, 02:02 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Re: Favourite song of the day
Content Edit "Go" samples "Laura Palmer's
Theme" from the television
series Twin Peaks and the titular vocal from Tones on Tail's song "Go!". The "yeah" vocal which features
prominently in the track is
actually a sample from soul singer Jocelyn Brown, taken from her 1985 single "Love's Gonna Get You"; this sample remains uncredited.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:17 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

TRACKS 3&6
1 VIP (Album Version) 5:50
2VIP (Francois K. Mix) Engineer – Rob Rives Remix, Producer
[Additional Production] – François K.* 10:10
3VIP (Francois K. Dub)Engineer – Rob Rives Remix, Producer
[Additional Production] – François K.* 6:50
4VIP (Master At Work Vocal) Engineer – Dave Darlington* Engineer [Assistant] – Oscar Ramirez Engineer [Mix] – Fernando Aponte Producer [Remix
Produced By] – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, Little Louie Vega* Remix – Masters At Work 6:54
5VIP (Heller And Farley Fire
Island Dub) Engineer – Gary Wilkinson Remix – Fire Island, Farley & Heller* 10:22 6VIP (Q-Burns Abstract
Message Mix) Producer [Additional] – M. Donaldson* Remix – Q-Burns Abstract Message 7:40
7VIP (Dune Remix) Remix, Producer
[Additional Production] – Dune 6:34 Companies, etc. Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc. Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc. Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y9295 Credits Art Direction, Design – v23 Co-producer – Palli Borg* Lyrics By – Magnús Jónsson, Siggi* Music By – Magnús Jónsson Photography By – Steph* Producer – Herb Legowitz, Magnús Jónsson Barcode and Other
Identifiers Barcode (Text): 0
9362-44775-2 5
Barcode (Scanned):
Matrix / Runout: Y9295 1
44775-2 01 M1S1 Mastering SID Code: ifpi
L903
Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2Z Other Versions (5 of 18) View All Title (Format) Label
Cat#
Country
Year VIP (12") 4AD BAD 9017
UK
1999 VIP (12", Promo) 4AD GUS 26
UK
1999 VIP (CD, Single, Promo) 4AD GUS 29 CD
UK
1999 VIP 2 (CD, Single) 4AD BAD 9017
Australia
1999 VIP (12", Promo) Labels Visa 8382
France
1999 Recommendations Reviews Show All 3 Reviews Add Review tikab July 11, 2014   please remove the "2" from the
title as it is not part of the title
of the song. it is part of the
packaging design (note how it is
not anywhere on the cover).  Reply  Notify me  Helpful Guill June 9, 2012  
The François K. Dub found here
is the same one that appears
on the UK 12". http://www.discogs.com/Gus-
Gus-VIP/release/19989  Reply  Notify me  Helpful FLuViRuS November 13, 2006  edited over 10 years ago

Using one of the best songs
from the album This Is Normal,
this maxi-single is well worth
every cent. The remixers are famous and the remixes? Top-
notch. Francois K and Heller &
Farley each give the tune a
straight-up house workover,
destined for the clubs. Q-Burns
runs a new bassline thru filtered vocals, funking it up speed
garage style. Dune does drum
'n bass proud by mixing beats
with vocals, punctuated with the
trademark flute flutters from the
original VIP. The real VIPs here are probably Masters At Work
with their groovy and
downtempo remix, so sexy and
jazzy it can be dropped on
clubs, bars, homes, runways,
anywhere. Ladies and Gentlemen, if only every bloody
Maxi-single sounded as good as
this one!  Reply  Notify me
 2 Helpful [r96198] Release Edit Release
All Versions of this Release Review Changes Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Marketplace 4 For Sale from $7.45 Buy CD Sell CD   Share Statistics Have: 84 Want: 21 Avg Rating: 4.16 / 5 Ratings: 19 Last Sold: 03 Feb 17 Lowest: $1.00 Median: $5.79 Highest: $8.00  Videos (7) Edit

Old 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Turn left up the street Nothing but grey concrete and dead beats Grab something to eat Maccy D's or KFC Only one choice in the city Done voicing my pity now lets get to the nitty gritty Tune reminds me of my first e polite, unique, still sixteen and feeling horny Point to the sky feel free A sea of people all equal smiles in front and behind me Swim in the deep blue sea cornfields sway lazily All smiles all easy where you from, what you on and what's your story Mesmerizing tones rising pianos this is my zone so stop cloning Pick paper scissors or stone Cause me and you are same i known you all my life i don't know your name The names European Bob sorted anyway Gonna have dance now see you later please to meet you Likewise a pleasure [Chorus (x2):] We were just standing there minding our own And it went on and on We all smile we all sing The weak become heroes then the stars align We all sing we all sing all sing The night slowly fades and goes slow motion All the commotion becomes floating emotions Same piano loops over Arms wave eyes roll back and jaws fall open I see in soft focus Chattin to this bloke in the toilets Dizzy new heights blinded by the lights These people are for life its all back to his place at the end of the night They could settle wars with this If only they will imagine the
worlds leaders on pills then imagine the morning after Wars causing disaster don't talk to me i don't know ya But this ain't tomorrow and for now i still love ya Hours fly over sail round diamonds and pearls never seen so many fit girls Discover new worlds look at my watch can't focus Last two hours i lost every move fills me with lust All of life's problems i just shake off Mad little events happen things map out and a few blue maddens alight the toilets
Big beefy bouncers out to reveal us geezers on e's and first timers kids on whizz darlins on Charlie All come together for this party All races many faces from
places you never heard of Where you from what's your name and what you want Sing to the words flex to the fat one The tribal drums the sun's rising we all smile we all sing [Chorus x2] Then the girl in the cafA© taps me on the shoulder I realize five years went by I'm older Memories smoulder winters colder But that same piano loops over and over and over The road shines and the rain washes away The same Chinese takeaway selling shit in a tray It's dark all round I walk down same sight same sounds new beats though Solid concrete under my feet No surprises no treats the world stands still as my mind sloshes round The washing up bowl in my crown My life's been up and down since i walked from that crowd [Chorus x2] Out of respect for Johnny Walker, Paul Okenfold, Nicky Hollaway, Danny Rampling, And all the people who gave us these times, And to the government I stick my middle finger up With regards to the criminal justice bill, For all the heroes I met along the way [x2] The weak become heroes and the stars align We all sing, we all sing, sing, [Chorus x2] ✏ Submit Corrections Thanks to tom3t0 for adding these lyrics. Thanks to sea_hawk_be, orb199, ade for correcting these lyrics. Play the The Streets Quiz AZLyrics / S / The Streets Lyrics "Original Pirate Material" (2002)  Search Submit Lyrics Soundtracks Facebook Contact Us Advertise Here Privacy Policy DMCA Policy Powered by The Streets lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "Weak Becomes Heroes" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Copyright © 2000-2017 AZLyrics.com

Last edited by jOHN rODRIGUEZ; 08-12-2017 at 10:54 PM. Reason: memory lane version
Old 09-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Lx_Nen
Romford no more

Peter Broderick - A Ride On The Bosphorus

This isn't dance music, but there's something dreamy, timeless and (despite the accordion) motorik about this track that reminds me of "215 miles" here:

https://soundcloud.com/erasedtapes/p...-the-bosphorus
Old 10-01-2017, 12:42 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

GEL - Overeasy (1995) - YouTube VIDEO - 6 min www.youtube.com Gel (2) / Zon - Overeasy / Chrome (Vinyl) at Discogs Rating: 3 - 4 votes Encuentra una Gel (2) / Zon - Overeasy / Chrome primera edición o una reedición.
Completa tu Gel (2) / Zon colección. www.discogs.com/../333716 Zon Discography at Disco

Old 10-25-2017, 10:50 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Your search - Luetin Maide Veil Version
UNDERWORLD
herewegoagainherewego
againherewegoagainhere
wegoagain - did not match any documents.
Suggestions: Make sure all
words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords. Try
more general keywords.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:26 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

"Cups"

Bubble girl you feel like a movie Bubble blow bleed faster liquid Bubble fish take fast slow fast slow Bubble fast slow down big slow up Blue... blue Blue... blue Little girl you chew gum then I'll come to you Bubble blow bigfastup bigfastup fishtank Bubble fast slow down big slow groove Bigfastup heavy wings gone Dripsadly into liquid Dripsudden think of something quick Drips faster sometimes into my hand Falls apart Fools imagine to slow bank Slow....slow...fans Sneak up lights across the horizon Sneak up last light in moonlight Party crashers over the ocean Left to right Bubble blue you comeback you slowdown Bubble blow bigfastup bigfastdown Bubble fish take fast slow fast slow A bubbli - ng and bubbl-ing and bubbling Dripslowdown Play your music with
lyrics on the Musixmatch app Submit Corrections Play the Underworld Quiz Writer(s): Richard David Smith, Darren Paul Emerson, Karl Hyde AZLyrics / U / Underworld Lyrics "Beaucoup Fish" (1999) ✏  Search  Submit Lyrics Soundtracks Facebook Contact Us Advertise Here Privacy Policy DMCA Policy 

Old 11-05-2017, 08:08 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Toxygene like any version of it enven tho i prefer the orblivion version bestest mostest

Old 11-06-2017, 02:40 AM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Toxygene like any version of it enven tho i prefer the orblivion version bestest mostest
Now wait a minute...
Old 11-23-2017, 07:19 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Burn You Up, Burn You Down P.G. (Mandalay Bay LAS VEGA Verg)