Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 11-16-2020, 12:09 PM
surfboy
surfboy

Re: READING FESTIVAL 1996
Weird, I've gone through now the "free" way and also via PayPal and no download link with either confirmation email.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:15 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

I hope then video about Rick saying you can play and change the tempo might see them bring back this element into shows...
Old 11-16-2020, 12:16 PM
surfboy
surfboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeless View Post
I got a download link after going through the order flow again, it came with my second order.
How did you go through your order? Did the download link come in the confirmation email or separately? I've done it "without paying" and the Paypal way now to no avail.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:18 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

After placing an order, you should receive 2 e-mails. The first is the order confirmation, and it will have a subject that says "Order #XXXXX confirmed". There is nothing actionable in this e-mail.

The 2nd e-mail you will receive is from Customer Services <customerservices@bsimerch.com> with a subject "Your download for Underworld is ready", and this will contain the download link to the file.

Underworld changed e-commerce platforms from Townsend Music to Shopify when the Drift Series 1 Complete box launched, so your old account info won't work. If you want to sign up for a new account on the new store, use this link.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:22 PM
surfboy
surfboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
After placing an order, you should receive 2 e-mails. The first is the order confirmation, and it will have a subject that says "Order #XXXXX confirmed". There is nothing actionable in this e-mail.

The 2nd e-mail you will receive is from Customer Services <customerservices@bsimerch.com> with a subject "Your download for Underworld is ready", and this will contain the download link to the file.

Underworld changed e-commerce platforms from Townsend Music to Shopify when the Drift Series 1 Complete box launched, so your old account info won't work. If you want to sign up for a new account on the new store, use this link.
Ah thanks. I never had an old account and just signed in as guest though so can't see why it doesn't currently work. Will give it a try though!
Old 11-16-2020, 12:25 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Ah, the account info was just an aside. As you say, It's not necessary to register; you should be able to checkout as a guest and get the e-mails.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:30 PM
surfboy
surfboy

Oh I finally got it! Listening to it now, sounds incredible. Gonna get bombarded with download links now, looks like there must've just been a delay on the first one of an hour or so. hahaha
Good luck with your downloads guys
Old 11-16-2020, 02:40 PM
negative1

It's been a few hours now. No sign of any emails with order or links.

I'm out of luck for now. Maybe by tomorrow.

later
Old 11-16-2020, 03:57 PM
Lx_Nen
Romford no more

I have an email with a download link, but it times out to a 'something went wrong' page.

Seems like an awful lot of mucking about for a simple file transfer.
Old 11-16-2020, 05:17 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

Wow, this has been an awful experience. I'm glad I didn't pay for this and that it's not something I don't have elsewhere. They *JUST* setup a bandcamp, too, which is PERFECT for distributing something like this. I'd still like to get the mp3, as I assume it will be better quality than what's on the RTSR tracker, if anyone wants to aid me.