Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > treatment.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:04 PM
bas_I_am
vision

File sharing program???
Anyone know of a file sharing program I can use that doesn't require listening port config?

I am in a facility where I cant get in the router and open ports.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-08-2016, 03:31 AM
bas_I_am
vision

Re: File sharing program???
so is there answer o my question, or are you just indifferent and had no impact on any part of on any part of your life
Old 12-09-2016, 04:57 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Sorry, no answer to your question, just responding because you seem down.

Sadly, these forums haven't the traffic or enthusiasm they once had. I joined in 2002 (before the site resign in 2005) and through about 2008, it seemed pretty buzzing. Little bit of revitalization with Barking, Olympics and Barbara releases, but just not a lot of interaction any more. Folks have grown up, gone away, or just don't spend as much time here anymore. You've been here a long while too, so have probably noticed this as well. Try not to take it personally! Heaven knows how many dead threads I've started.
Old 12-11-2016, 01:47 PM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Hi Bas, yeah Holden is right. There's only life on these feeds when new UW material is in progress and speculations are high. I visit monthly if I can remember and then I only click on the "New Posts" tab. Often, I scan the list of new feeds and if anything is of interest I'll post or even read, but in many cases, I just end up moving on.

My question to you is, what are you trying to accomplish? What type of files are you looking to transfer? Are you trying to transfer files from your work computer to your home computer or files from a server to a mobile device, etc...

You say you're in a facility with no access to the router for port config. Is this facility a living complex or a business?

Your question was rather vague. My knowledge is limited, but I tinker a lot with my Apple computers. I have some knowledge on the PC platform, but very limited.

At any rate, my comment will keep this feed alive and perhaps someone else can help you out if you provide a little more details on what you're trying to accomplish.

Cheers!