pants

Re: Post your mixes, music, etc here...
ESCAPE FROM THE UNCANNY VALLEY
Old 01-29-2019, 10:50 AM
spacejunk
vision, come on...

https://www.mixcloud.com/dodgysessio...1901-cracked2/

Last edited by spacejunk; 02-10-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:59 AM
richardacre
mouseman

I'm currently making ambient shiz out of found sounds and various things - https://fjorten.bandcamp.com/ - there's also this, a 17 minute ambient space adventure comprising 7 personal cassette players all going at once (and it doesn't sound terrible!)
Old 04-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Drix
Re-Member

Sounds great! Seems like you're based in UK from your Bandcamp info, but from your name and names of some of your songs it looks like you are a Norwegian, stemmer det?
Old 08-20-2019, 07:01 AM
iamneorev
pants

This summer marked the 10th anniversary of my debut album Lines & Shapes and I wanted to put something special together to celebrate the occasion. A brand new remix album featuring fellow underground electronic music producers from all across the globe. It will be up on streaming services and digital music stores on August 30th.

Here's a quick promo clip featuring Force (Studio Star Remix)...

LINES & SHAPES REMIXED

01 OH NO! (NO PARTY REMIX)
02 FORCE (STUDIO STAR REMIX)
03 SLAUGHTERHOUSE (BENEFIT OF THE BOOMERANG REMIX)
04 ROCK THE BEAT (PROXIMITY EFFECT REMIX)
05 DISCO BUSTIN' (MATT AQUILA REMIX)
06 PUPPY (CHARLIE BROWN REMIX)
07 SOLDIER (PROJEKT EXP REMIX)
08 ALIVE (ABER ANT REMIX)
09 YOUR OWN PACE (SHAPER REMIX)
10 LINES AND SHAPES (PROGRESS IS MADE REMIX)
11 THE STARS ABOVE US (STEREOSPREAD REMIX)
12 HIT 'EM HARD (WOLFEN REMIX)
13 NO TURNING BACK (JERICHO-X REMIX)
14 ANOTHER CLOUDY DAY (ULONIX REMIX)

Coming August 30th
Old 01-31-2021, 11:30 AM
iamneorev
pants

Yesterday, I shared my nearly 20 year old unreleased and unfinished lost rave album written back in 2002-2005. I had a little following amongst Prodigy fans thanks to having my music on some fan compilation albums created by fan forum communities. I even got radio play in Italy on Radio 101 thanks to my appearance on the Brainkiller Presents Music From The Jilted Generation compilation series in 2003. I dug up the old raw demos and shared them on YouTube. I sadly lost all the project files and sounds in a hard drive crash. Three years of work went poof. Some of my old tracks have popped up on various YouTube channels. So figured it's time to say "What the hell" and share it with the world. At the time, I was a fresh faced, naive teenager, who was still a noob at music production and trying to find my sound. Just some fun rave music and heavy breaks inspired by the 90s warehouse rave scene.

Folks were asking for a download release, so I'll be sharing the album on my Bandcamp this Friday, February 5th

On Friday, Bandcamp will be waiving their revenue share, meaning artists keep 100% of any sales made that day. This happens only on the first Friday of the month and is meant to help support artists during the pandemic. So if you would like to show your support and buy the album, this upcoming Friday would be the best day to know all your money is actually going to the artist. Oh, and the album will come with loads of bonus material too.

Be sure to check it out here:
http://www.neorev.bandcamp.com