Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 11-27-2021, 12:32 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman

Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute View Post
it's just the album version but it mixes into a different song where it would go to tongue.
Ah OK! Thanks for clearing that up for me! 👍
Old 11-29-2021, 09:20 AM
whatmakesustick

Well, my Adidas top came this morning which is great, but unfortunately I followed the 'size comes up small' advice and my L is too big If anyone ordered an M and wants to swap for a L then send me a message! Cheers.
Old 11-29-2021, 09:41 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

My record came and it looked like someone had ripped off the corner. Totally damaged and torn. Will be fun seeing if I can get a replacement 12”U
Old 11-29-2021, 09:51 AM
whatmakesustick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
My record came and it looked like someone had ripped off the corner. Totally damaged and torn. Will be fun seeing if I can get a replacement 12”U
Oh no Keep an eye out on the site as a few days ago I saw it being available again.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:14 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatmakesustick View Post
Oh no Keep an eye out on the site as a few days ago I saw it being available again.
They always keep extra stock for fulfillment damages/losses, so replacement availability shouldn't be a problem.

I don't think you can buy it, as it was a limited drop. It has not been on-sale again since that time. Maybe you were looking at the Shop listings on Facebook? That shows all the Limited Drop items, but not their Sold Out status. You don't see that until you click-through Facebook which takes you to the actual Shop site.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:32 AM
whatmakesustick

I'm not sure - with regards availability I emailed and they said it was not possible to swap a L for a M. Interestingly, I ordered a T-Shirt separately which also seems to have gone missing in the post.

Last week on the store there was definitely the 12" and slip mat available - maybe someone cancelled their order.

Personally, I'm not having much luck with the fulfilment of these drops. For the KoS drop, my order was messed up and I missed out on 2 12" and t-shirt.

Limited drops seems to be the latest trend, but the fulfilment is not great. I managed to order an Unkle Psyence fiction anniversary signed 7" a few weeks ago which "got lost in the post" (i.e. they sold too many). Rant over

Last edited by whatmakesustick; 11-30-2021 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-30-2021, 06:44 AM
negative1

Quote:
I'm not sure - with regards availability I emailed and they said it was not possible to swap a L for a M. Interestingly, I ordered a T-Shirt separately which also seems to have gone missing in the post.

Last week on the store there was definitely the 12" and slip mat available - maybe someone cancelled their order.

Personally, I'm not having much luck with the fulfilment of these drops. For the KoS drop, my order was messed up and I missed out on 2 12" and t-shirt.

Limited drops seems to be the latest trend, but the fulfilment is not great. I managed to order an Unkle Psyence fiction anniversary signed 7" a few weeks ago which "got lost in the post" (i.e. they sold too many). Rant over
sorry to hear about that. i've never had a problem.
but then i pretty much only order 1 item.

i hope you at least got refunds on those.

later
Old 11-30-2021, 07:41 AM
whatmakesustick

Customer Services have been relatively responsive so all is not lost. Perhaps I should just order less
Old 12-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Quote:

Replacement on the way !
Old 12-22-2021, 11:19 PM
undarrenworld
bungalow

The vinyl arrived yesterday, beautiful. But the record itself is not really flat and its very wavy and bumpy. Even 180 g vinyl. I never had similar problems with new vinyl. Im wondering if others are experiencing the same problem with this so the tonearm pops a lot?