Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 09-13-2005, 11:01 AM
DarkStar
river

Little Dirty Devil Meeting, Tilburg.
Hey Dirties,

So after we found out we'd be stuck in Tilburg for the night, as there's no trains or busses going back to Amsterdam that late during the week we did a little research on places to stay. We also looked for a venue to have the, 'Dirties', meeting before the 013 gig.

So we're not so familiar with Tilburg as we're from Amsterdam, however we found this, Little Devil

Cafe Little Devil, Stationstraat 27 Open, 17:00 - 03:00

What do you think? Suggestions are welcome!

It's in any case 500 meters from 013 and 100 meters from the station.

Old 09-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Leon
bungalow

Re: Little Dirty Devil Meeting, Tilburg.
I'm also from Amsterdam, also not familiar with Tilburg but I don't feel for meeting in a hardrock café I want to keep my ears so I can listen to Underworld
Old 09-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Hazzz-E
river

as I live in Tilburg. Maybe I will pay a visit
Old 09-13-2005, 12:38 PM
DarkStar
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
I'm also from Amsterdam, also not familiar with Tilburg but I don't feel for meeting in a hardrock café I want to keep my ears so I can listen to Underworld
According to this logic, I should walk through the rest of my life with earplugs. I'm not hard rock fan myself, but by the way when I went to my first Underworld gig in paradiso in 94, you were seven years old listening to...what, back there in Purmerend.

It is about dirties meeting and devil is the only thing on internet, so don't be lazy just give us a better idea, maybe nice techno playing cafe like twisted or so??

Old 09-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Leon
bungalow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar
According to this logic, I should walk through the rest of my life with earplugs. I'm not hard rock fan myself, but by the way when I went to my first Underworld gig in paradiso in 94, you were seven years old listening to...what, back there in Purmerend.

It is about dirties meeting and devil is the only thing on internet, so don't be lazy just give us a better idea, maybe nice techno playing cafe like twisted or so??

Sorry that I'm so lazy to look for anything that I think is better I'm just not into hardrock. As Hazzz-E lives in Tilburg, might he know a better place? Or else I'll search for one myself when I'm home.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:09 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Found this night guide.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:19 AM
DarkStar
river

Ok, we found this place through the guide Stimpee sent. So maybe it's a better option than the Little Devil, it's also close to 013.

Cafe Extase, Heuvelring 112, Open 17:00 - Late

Cafe Extase

However suggestions are still welcome, and if anyone from Tilburg can give us a rating of Cafe Extase it would be appreciated.