Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > announcements.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Mort
UW0592

Send a message via MSN to Mort
Re: Welcome to Born Dirty
Great work on the site lads , I've been away but Im back now and likes! what I sees
Old 09-16-2010, 12:34 PM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingInABook View Post
Hehe, nice one. But I must say you have a tiny (electronic) hand.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:48 AM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

poo on that idea. i mean, i love the new site, it's great, refreshing and whatnot. but eventually it would be nice to have the brown back again, or to be able to switch between the two. it's like going into a warm log cabin with a bunch of friends (and hot chocolate!) vs. going out clubbing with a bunch of friends at this awesome new club. yeah, the club is cool, and i'd never give up the club for the log cabin, but i wouldn't give up the log cabin for the club either. see what i mean?
Old 09-17-2010, 03:37 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

I think you're saying that the log cabin is made of brown wood and hot chocolate.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:46 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
poo on that idea. i mean, i love the new site, it's great, refreshing and whatnot. but eventually it would be nice to have the brown back again, or to be able to switch between the two. it's like going into a warm log cabin with a bunch of friends (and hot chocolate!) vs. going out clubbing with a bunch of friends at this awesome new club. yeah, the club is cool, and i'd never give up the club for the log cabin, but i wouldn't give up the log cabin for the club either. see what i mean?
Man you need to get out a bit more... too long in the log cabin..
Old 09-17-2010, 09:00 AM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
i love the analogy. but, I prefer the new artsy look. it's very spot on with the new release and change is always good. the log cabin is a nice place to visit, but i wouldn't want to live there!
Old 09-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Drix
Re-Member

New design looks good and all. I like it, and I don't miss the brown, but black on white is really tough on the eyes as so many others have said. Any good designer should now that it hurts to read black on pure white after a while, and messageboards are mostly for reading. Please consider changing white for at least light gray. Listen to the people! Other that that. Great work guys!
Old 09-19-2010, 02:33 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

If you want light gray, go to the bottom-left corner of any screen, and change the drop-down style to "not so white BornDirty". If you want that change to be permanent, you can change it in your UserCP, under Options, I think.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:26 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
If you want light gray, go to the bottom-left corner of any screen, and change the drop-down style to "not so white BornDirty". If you want that change to be permanent, you can change it in your UserCP, under Options, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by froopy seal View Post
User CP --> Settings & Options --> Edit Options --> aaallllll the way down to the bottom, choose 'Forum Skin: not so white BornDirty'.
I love quoting myself.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:44 AM
machin chouette
ยค

to Born Dirty
I dislike it ! so much you have no idea !

are you paid for that ?
My god i don't know what to do . Even the' bornDIRTY ' logo sucks !

Do you need a french version ? of your borndirty ?