Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:50 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: Liveherenow CD's Issues.. check here.
Dispute the charges for the first order with your credit card company ASAP. You usually have a six month window to dispute charges, and you should have no problem getting your money back.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:06 PM
mark3
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Dispute the charges for the first order with your credit card company ASAP. You usually have a six month window to dispute charges, and you should have no problem getting your money back.
Thanks for the advice, Todd. You're right, should have done this long ago. Don't know if my bank will help me, but Live Here Now's lack of correspondence should be to my advantage.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Geo
always loved a film

I got the Köln discs a while go, but disc 2 turned out to be disc 1 again.

So I mailed to the addy Yan has given us, and got this reply:

Quote:
Very sorry about the mix up we have had a few of these.
A replacement is in the post.
That was 5 March...
and this was clearly no automatic mail.

I've just sent a reminder:
Quote:
Dear Sir, Miss,

I have yet to receive this replacement.
Could it be checked that is has gone out yet?

I'm starting to regret buying all these pricey discs from your company...
If you read darktrain.org, you'll find a couple of long outstanding complaints about long delivery times and bad communication.
And this for cd-rs which will fade out in a couple of years anyway...
Or have the gigs been burned on high-quality discs?

Anyway, I would like to receive a replacement disc for disc 2 of Underworld's Cologne gig.

Last edited by Geo; 03-26-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:02 PM
2dreamofluv
river

so those of us who preordered the shows from 28th and 29th and then got an email in beginning of february saying that they had shipped... do you think we are going to have a problem with that?

i have been expecting another email to say the 28/29 shows went out, but so far, no dice.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:48 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Yeah, I'm wondering too. Given the past track record of approx. 3 weeks to deliver, I would expect them to arrive around now. I'll be really concerned if they don't show up within a week or two.

I haven't received an e-mail despatch notice. The invoice included with my first shipment had a hand-written note indicating that the London shows would ship later. They also seemed to confirm that my Koln replacement discs would ship with my London discs when I actually received an e-mail response from them. Still, nothing's shown up yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
My final batch were delivered yesterday. ~3 weeks from purchase date.
Does this last batch include the London shows, potatobroth?
Old 03-31-2008, 12:06 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Has anyone in the U.S. received the Roundhouse shows, or any corrected copies of botched pressings of the Jan. shows?
Old 03-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

I have 'Bang'...I posted the below message in one of the other LHN threads on the forum.
Greetings all,

The London shows arrived in the mailbox today (March 27th). For those interested, I paid for them on March 3rd, received the dispatch email on March 7th. The paper that came with the order states 'page 80 of 96'.

This happened to be the quickest from beginning to end that I've received my order out of the four that I placed with LHN. The others took about 3 to 5 days longer. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. So others stateside should be getting them soon *crosses fingers*.

*notes about the CD*
The Roundhouse 2/28 CD has the club's logo and website on the CD's and packaging.
Everything dated 2007 on other CD's are dated as 2008 here.

-Jason

I haven't had any issues playing them so far, either. The sound quality is just as good as the January shows. The track points seems to properly placed this time around, too. That was a minor nuisance from the Jan. shows. Hope you'll be getting yours soon.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:51 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Oh yeah, that's right. I read that, and I guess that's why I was expecting them soon. And being miffed that I haven't gotten them. Anyone else received? I haven't gotten a dispatch e-mail.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Geo
always loved a film

I got my replacement for Disc 2 of the Köln gig yesterday, 25 days after they mailed me that it was in the post

Hang in there
Old 04-02-2008, 10:05 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Yeah, I'm wondering too. Given the past track record of approx. 3 weeks to deliver, I would expect them to arrive around now. I'll be really concerned if they don't show up within a week or two.

I haven't received an e-mail despatch notice. The invoice included with my first shipment had a hand-written note indicating that the London shows would ship later. They also seemed to confirm that my Koln replacement discs would ship with my London discs when I actually received an e-mail response from them. Still, nothing's shown up yet.

Does this last batch include the London shows, potatobroth?
Sorry, just saw this. Yes, my last batch had the new London gigs.