Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > technique.

Old 08-11-2021, 01:01 PM
stimpee
Administrator

The Dirty League - Fantasy Football/Soccer 21/22 season - Starts 13th Aug 11:30am UK
The fantasy football website has been reset and i've reregistered, picked my initial (random, computer autogenerated for now) team and created this years Dirty League. In fact, this year it remembered the league, and lots of other things (like my stats from previous seasons), so if youve played before you dont have to do much!

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/le...to-join/fgxlh2
League Code: fgxlh2

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

You have 100.0 to spend on a squad of 15 players. Your squad must be made up of 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards with no more than 3 players from any Premier League club. If you dont want to spend time choosing players now, just let it autofill and do it before AUGUST 13th!

This season new game-changing features take Fantasy Premier League to a whole new level with the addition of new in-game strategic chips:

• Triple Captain – your captain will score x3 points for one GW only
• All Out Attack – switch to a 2-5-3 formation for one GW only
• Bench Boost – players on your bench will score points for one GW only

Gameweek deadlines have changed too and are now 1 hour in advance of the first GW kick-off – so there’s more time for you to perfect your Gameweek line-up.

Printable list of players is here but its easier from the website because you can sort and filter but here it is: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/player-list/

You can pick your team now, and change it as much as you want without penalty before 13 Aug 11:30 BST which is when Gameweek 1 starts.

Good luck! Barnstoneworth United for the title! (again!)