Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2015, 10:56 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: New Album: Barbara Barbara, we face a shining future (March 18, 2016)
Japan always has more as its a decent market for physical sales. But the tax on records makes it more expensive. Stuff is expanded so there's a higher chance to buy. Not always great songs either.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:29 AM
philth
Sounding Like A Chainsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatmakesustick View Post
Does anyone understand how the roundhouse tickets work? The news letter says that from Fri you can purchase the CD and ticket together, but today, there is a 'round house tickets' product on the store that requires an access code. So....do you have to buy the CD to get an access code (which is disappointing as I just spent 100quid of the super-duper-thingy), or is this a completely different pre-sale that I am unaware of? I ask because I have stopped getting emails from Underworld/TMstore as I think my email provider is blocking them (even though I have added them to safe senders). Thanks.
Anyone know the answer to this? In the same boat here.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:21 AM
ThingInABook
vision

any word of a single release? like they did with Barking? since it's pretty standard to hear something 4months before an actual record release...

(all lies. i just want to hear that blissey track that goes 'the rhythm, the rhythm')
Old 11-26-2015, 12:46 PM
whatmakesustick

Quote:
Originally Posted by philth View Post
Anyone know the answer to this? In the same boat here.
I got an email back from the store (the link I saw to buy tickets had been removed). They basically said that tickets would be on sale at 9 tomorrow so I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it works.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:12 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Just guessing here, but I think how it'll work is you'll have to buy a special bundle product on the Shop. CD + Tickets or LP + Tickets (it doesn't appear that the CD Book or Special Edition will be included in the ticket bundles). Once you buy that bundle, you'll get a code or link or something that will allow you to buy tickets (probably limited to 2) from a pool reserved for this bundle.

I would not stake all your hopes on this bundle, as there may be glitches in the process. I think you should check the regular ticket outlets too, and if you can get tickets through that, go for it. The tickets are all GA, right? So, it's not like you're getting good seats or something from this offer. I think the only real benefit is the small discount on the CD or LP?
Old 11-27-2015, 01:06 AM
Resolute
Heal yourself,

Everyone managing to get tickets ok? Their main site was struggling, the townsend music's site seemed to be coping a little better though.

Edit: If you want roundhouse tickets, you're better off going straight to the Underworld shop page.

Last edited by Resolute; 11-27-2015 at 02:38 AM.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:27 AM
kontakt1968
mouseman

Roundhouse told me tickets are not available direct you need to use the new link in the shop page not events , works fine , there is standing level 1 and level 2 ( gen access)and also allocated seating on level 2 . got tickets
Old 11-27-2015, 02:39 AM
darkvoice
mouseman

Tickets Paradiso Amsterdam gone in 1 minute??? This wasn't the case for the Dubotour earlier this year. I guess lot of Festival touring made this band too populair to get tickets *&@^#@#*&^@#&* !
Old 11-27-2015, 12:00 PM
mothra
river

I have listened to the snippets a lot and must say I am really getting a good feeling, I like the bit on the first track where it sounds as though fluffy cheese is being killed! hopefully..... and anticipating the direction will be alot more progressive where Karls brill solo and colaboration stuff with Eno meets Rick and morphs into an Underworld epic roll on March
Old 11-27-2015, 12:25 PM
amhilde
mouseman

Checking in after the excitement earlier this week. Tix secured this morning by 9:05 am for Berlin and Roundhouse (both nights). I don't collect physical format much anymore, so unless I really feel the need to own this on vinyl (and Underworld seem a lot more collectible than most), I am happy to spend more on the experience. Let us hope this tour includes Rick.

Regarding the clip - it took me way too long to realize it was actually clips of three songs :/ , and the first chunk is not really my bag. Loved the middle one for sure. I will have another listen or two this weekend.

Hurrah!