Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > static.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 PM
lloyd
bungalow

http://kwiebusch.blogspot.com/2008/08/1000.html

1000 posts, true, not all are about UW, but still..
Thnx all at dirty/darktrain who helped me over the years.

But..

I have about had enough with searching each day, finding less and less. Those silly movies, games, party's called underworld etc etc don't make it easy. News with the word 'underworld' takes up to 20 pages at google news (US/UK) each day. Trying to judge if a japanese/korean/serb/turkish/russian page with the word Underworld in it is worth translating and when translated interpreting what google or bablefish makes of it takes a lot of time. Trying to remember all the publications, remixes, videos, mashups, interviews..... It just isn't fun anymore.
And that was why I started it, thinking it was fun to share what interested me.

So. If you think you can match my search skills (finding skills I think of them) or even out-do them, pm me and I'll add you as writer to the blog. Do you think the whole shebang should be at 'www.underworldfans.something' with a slick layout, pm and we'll figure out how to backup and setup again (this is possible with blogger). I don't want to back down completely, I still like finding the little gems. So a little team of searchers/finders is my idea for the future.

thnx
Old 08-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: 1000
Can you not track RSS feeds or key words? I know that on the UW wiki page a random review I wrote is linked to it and the site its on is very poorly known.