Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:45 AM
markreed
mouseman

Re: REQUEST: Hunting for UW Live Temptation Alexandra Palace NYE 1998 source recordin
Sorry Badger, not yet. I looked in the box I thought it was in at the weekend (it wasn't), so I have to go to Plan B and look in The Other Boxes Under The Bed.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Badger
pants

Re: REQUEST: Hunting for UW Live Temptation Alexandra Palace NYE 1998 source recordin
That's cool Mark. Just give me a shout when you've had a look under the bed and hopefully found it.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:24 PM
Badger
pants

Any luck with the cd Mark?
Old 02-20-2016, 05:41 AM
ndrwrld
blue

i just found this on Soulseek.
13 tracks...
pearls girl, improv, cups, slippy, improv, push upstairs, improv, rowla, please help me, nuxx, bluce lee, king of snake.
recorded @ 160.

currently queued...should have it tonight.

Old 02-20-2016, 08:59 AM
Mike
born013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrwrld View Post
13 tracks...
pearls girl, improv, cups, slippy, improv, push upstairs, improv, rowla, please help me, nuxx, bluce lee, king of snake.
recorded @ 160.

Thats the Manchester gig that is already available on the rtsr tracker!

http://uwlive.rowla.com/gigs/view/126
Old 02-20-2016, 03:31 PM
Badger
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrwrld View Post
13 tracks...
recorded @ 160.

Yeah, I'm putting together a new London show. Just going to get hold of one more source then I'm going to start work on it.
Old 09-30-2017, 04:02 AM
Badger
pants

Bumping this up again as I'm trying to get back to work on it.
Think I was still waiting for one more source from Mark Reed.

Have sent you a private message Mark.

Also bumping in case anyone new has any sources for this after my original request.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Badger
pants

Question about name of a jam from Alexandra Palace NYE 98?
Just a question if the end section of Mmm, Skyscraper, before Cowgirl, at Temptation, Alexandra Palace, NYE 1998 actually is a recognized jam and has a title or if its just Rick messing with the end of Skyscraper/start of Cowgirl?

It's from about 9 minutes/10 minutes (depending) into Skyscraper and last for about 4-5 minutes before Cowgirl starts properly.

Here's the track for people to have a listen to to see if anyone can help with info (watch at 9 minutes):

Old 10-01-2017, 02:53 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: Question about name of a jam from Alexandra Palace NYE 98?
Nothing I recognize, sorry.

Also, did you know that 8:50 - 11:00 in that clip is in mono?
Old 10-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Badger
pants

Re: Question about name of a jam from Alexandra Palace NYE 98?
I didn't but I am having a deep look at each of my sources before i start construction of my new version of the Temptation show to make sure things are as good as they can be.

The source of the youtube clip is Jamie's mixdown of the show (that is up on the RTSR tracker).

Skyscraper is going to be one of the biggest pain in the asses as it will probably have to be constructed from 3 - 4 different sources to get the best and most complete full version possible (the Swedish radio source is missing a couple of minutes of the start and is missing the few minutes of the jam type part of the end and has a glitch in it and the other sources have issues too but i think i might have one full radio 1 recording that is good so maybe we wont have a multi source version that might sound uneven...havent decided yet.)

Skyscraper will be the hardest fix out of all the tracks from the show.