Dirty Forums > underworld.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 11:43 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Underworldlive.com version 3.5 thread
It's almost here:

Quote:
We've been a bit quiet lately haven't we but don't worry we've been working our (underworld) socks off!
We're not allowed to tell you about all the exciting things we're working on right now but can certainly let one cat out of the bag, there is a new underworldlive website coming online very very soon and we'd like to invite you to take an advance pre-launch look around at the new site.
Have a play around and send us your feedback - as we're all about giving and receiving, if you do this we will send you a code which will enable you to download an exclusive free track!
Check it out at http://beta.underworldlive.com/
If you send feedback on the new site to doncontento@underworldlive.com, you'll receive an e-mail within an hour or so with a code for a free download of Dark & Long (2010 Lemonworld Jam).

Some highlights on the new site that I've gleaned:

Everything's in a database now. Try searching for something using the "Search" field in the upper-right. You can find stuff in the store, old diary entries, etc.

From the Shop: While the clever-code types have been beavering away, we’ve been working on a new range of clothing and accessories. We plan to bring the "Clothing & Accessories" department online with the first new products in April 2010

Also in the shop: RiverRun EP's available in lossless WAV for the audiophiles. There doesn't appear to be any discount or upgrade option for previous purchasers.

Also, the RiverRun singles are available to purchase by individual track. Previously, the only way to get the Vanilla Monkey and Play Pig unmixed versions in digital lossless format was to buy the whole single bundle from uwlive.com.

From the My Account section: In addition, you should see all the book of jam's in the download section below, and we'll be adding to these more frequently again now we're back up and running.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:48 AM
DaddyAdv
pants

Re: Underworldlive.com version 3.5 thread
Very nice upgrade of the site, i very much like the media player and how can navigate it.

And the "free track" you get for your feedbeck is sweet, not new material, but a nice jam.
And it's 320kps MP3.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:34 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

am i looking at this right? riverruns in 320 and wav?
Old 04-22-2010, 12:50 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Downloading my lossless Riverruns right now.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Andrea
light at heart

If you hear something you want to buy, then you’re only one click away from being able to do so, from us, direct. - God Bless!!!
and the media player is awesome!

Techno, Love and Peace - couldnĀ“t say it better

The site a bit messy though... I liked that old "Spartan" style in a way
Old 04-22-2010, 02:55 PM
philth
Sounding Like A Chainsaw

I did the feedback but can't get the track. I can login to the old site, but not the beta one.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:21 PM
chems1919
mouseman

The media player is a nice touch. It's nice to listen to tracks while I'm at the library waiting for class to start. The clothing/merchandise section definitely sounds interesting. I'm excited to say the least
Old 04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
darktrain