Big Time

Re: Underworldlive.com version 3.5 thread
Yeai want that now....NOW haha
Old 09-28-2010, 04:20 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
www.underworldlive.com isn't available atm - another update coming...?

EDIT: What's the forum software doing to my link?

Last edited by froopy seal; 09-28-2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: vBulletin.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:29 AM
lowbit
future pundit

Urgh...last April I purchased lossless (CD quality WAV) versions of the Riverrun suite. A month or so ago I discovered that all of my copies of the I'm a Big Girl WAV file I downloaded are truncated, missing most of Wedge and all of 11 Hundred Hz.

I tried using the purchase code to re-download the file. ("Sorry, that purchase code is not recognised".)

I repeatedly tried contacting Digital Animal, as indicated on the underworldlive.com site. (No answer.)

I tried emailing sales@underworldlive.com, which finally resulted in a response, from Anis:
Quote:
Im so sorry you have not received your order yet. The Lemonworld elves have packed it up and it is now in the post winging its way to you now.
You will receive it soon! Unfortunately there was been mail strikes across europe which has delayed a lot of orders.
I guess this could possibly mean they're snail mailing me a physical CD copy of the music, but that seems extremely unlikely, particularly since my shipping address was not entered as part of the order.

So...can anyone help me dig up a complete copy of the I'm a Big Sister WAV file? Even a copy of the last 100MB (or whatever, my file is 237MB) and the exact size of the file would do it, as I can splice the files together if needed.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:34 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

I would try e-mailing Sales again and say they sent you the wrong canned response. They're inundated with Barking inquiries right now. You might want to wait a bit too because of that.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:43 AM
gaborez
everythingeverythingevery

Nice JW painting work on today: http://www.underworldlive.com/news/n...e.asp?DID=1532
Old 09-29-2010, 08:03 AM
lowbit
future pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
I would try e-mailing Sales again and say they sent you the wrong canned response. They're inundated with Barking inquiries right now. You might want to wait a bit too because of that.
I did email sales@underworldlive.com back immediately to that effect, and got no answer. :|

I've been patient -- it's been weeks since I first contacted them about this, I've tried the re-download function on the web site and emailed both underworldlive and Digital Animal repeatedly, and the only response of any kind was a single canned email that made it painfully evident they hadn't actually read any of my queries -- now I'm hoping someone else in the community also purchased the lossless version of I'm a Big Sister and can help me straighten this out, since going through official channels appears futile.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:09 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

that painting is sick! i want it!!
Old 11-20-2010, 06:49 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Anyone else concerned about the language in the last couple diaries?

Quote:
Party time tonight in Eindhoven - STRP Festival then on the home stretch for the last ’own’ shows you’ll be able to see us at for the foresee-able.
Quote:
Tonight, it’s Mother Brixton, familiar & welcome. The home run & the last time we will pass this way for a long time.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:03 AM
rayray
pants

just sounds like the tour is over and they're taking a break to me...that us trip seemed to be a rough one on the boys in terms of health....but it def. caught my ear the first time I read it as well
Closed Thread