Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:28 AM
graysquire
river

Re: Warehouse Project - 5th December 2019
Lovely to meet you too - a fine night!

Before Rick’s set - it’s been a few years since I listened to it, but sounded like bits of Bungalow With Stairs, but might have been some of the quieter moments from Drift which (to my shame) I'm not as familiar as I might be...could be wrong as I wasn’t paying too much attention... at that time I was ruing the decision of just wearing a T-shirt. A tad nippy!

Anyway - great gig from start to finish, Ricks set was much more than I expected, and the main event was fantastic.

As for coming down from Glasgow - that's nothing compared to the young lady who'd just arrived in from NYC just for this. Dedication.

Last edited by graysquire; 12-06-2019 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman

If anyone is interested I've put some video clips of Rick's hour long set prior to the main gig on my google drive- link is below. I didn't get a clip of Doris which he opened with but I think I got a clip of every other track he played.
I got lots of videos from the main set as well but I was singing over most of them so probably won't bother uploading them! If anyone is desperate to see some I might upload a few!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ap...l95VFbR8wV3Cy7
Old 12-07-2019, 04:40 PM
mat
Bypass

there's a few more on the same YT channel (Dark Train, BB, Border Country, STAR)
Old 12-07-2019, 07:50 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

Dusting off Beautiful Burnout is quite a treat.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:58 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Goat View Post
If anyone is interested I've put some video clips of Rick's hour long set prior to the main gig on my google drive- link is below. I didn't get a clip of Doris which he opened with but I think I got a clip of every other track he played.
Thanks for the clips. Besides the Drift and MSP material, sounds like a lot of new stuff not released yet.