Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > process.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2008, 03:14 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Re: Photographers on Dirty
when my sister went out to explore the beach the day after she found one half eaten and ran back to bring us all out there to see it. but i was tired and i guess i thought that i couldnt get a picture thats not just looking at a dead thing so i passed.

kinda regret it, kinda dont
Old 07-13-2008, 05:14 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

You're not bery attractive when you're a smarta.

Not like me.

Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

I finally bought a macro lens yesterday. Revisited the snail idea with it, and got a couple unexpected shots of my dog's eyes, too.

Last edited by Sean; 08-01-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Arakias
river

well i know im not a photographer, ESPECIALLY after seeing some of the galleries/links posted in this thread (some outstanding stuff!!!) but i'll share a few of my personal faves on my flickr here. these were just taken with a canon a610 and very minor photoshopping (contrast/light adjustment) if anything. i need to update this set sometime, but i like these for the reason that i did NOT even plan the photos, just a quick snap and on my way (i'm told i have a good eye).

oh and i posted it in the other more specific thread about artjam, but here are a few photos from the beautiful burnout exhibit from nyc.

im still simply amazed by others work on this site....
Old 08-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakias View Post
well i know im not a photographer, ESPECIALLY after seeing some of the galleries/links posted in this thread (some outstanding stuff!!!) but i'll share a few of my personal faves on my flickr here. these were just taken with a canon a610 and very minor photoshopping (contrast/light adjustment) if anything. i need to update this set sometime, but i like these for the reason that i did NOT even plan the photos, just a quick snap and on my way (i'm told i have a good eye).

oh and i posted it in the other more specific thread about artjam, but here are a few photos from the beautiful burnout exhibit from nyc.

im still simply amazed by others work on this site....
Hey, great shots! Where did you take the ones in that first set you linked? Looks like an amazing area.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Arakias
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Hey, great shots! Where did you take the ones in that first set you linked? Looks like an amazing area.
Thanks! Well I did a lot of traveling recently, so some photos are from Europe, some from India and some from NYC (though there are very few to begin with). I dunno which you mean in particular, but I made minor tags on them.

I like your pics btw, being from CT, the mushrooms one had caught my eye right away and then I saw some others of yours, great and eye-catching!
Old 08-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Just finished a series of pages showing shots I've gotten of spiders around here. The series starts here:

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/1576966/
Old 01-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Just got my first set of shots up online from my recent trip to Romania. These are specifically from the castle that's popularly known as "Dracula's Castle", even though he never actually lived in it...
Old 01-04-2009, 04:35 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

the writing on the wall is so great. i remember seeing a special on discovery about the place and they were too busy making it look eerie to make it look nearly as awesome as you did.

with the new year came a sudden impulse to go over last years photos, and i think 75% of the reason why i thought 2008 was better than everyone says is because i feel quite proud of what i've done with my camera. so after about 36 hours of work i made a book and here it is
it's a full book preview so it might take a bit to load but not that long.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:54 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

winterwoods stripped with a sunset-blue sky

and a small strawbale section - i love the unnatural geometry of these things made of something so natural...

Last edited by //\/\/; 01-12-2009 at 10:25 AM.