Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:11 PM
darktrain
powered by robuts

Re: VOTE DIRTY: Dirty Beatport Remix Submissions: voting period is 2nd-16th November
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buji View Post
Now the comps over I have put my my mix up as a download if anybody wants it, hit the link below to listen and download :-
http://soundcloud.com/stellarhaze/un...-1-stellarhaze
Nice! Lx_Nen should do the same HINTHINT
Old 12-07-2010, 02:35 AM
King of Snake
smoking on the airplane

Re: VOTE DIRTY: Dirty Beatport Remix Submissions: voting period is 2nd-16th November
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
KOS~ yup. Will have two of them once they come in. Ironically, OM records is right around the corner from the studio where I work, so my boss and I just walked over and picked up the monitors last week. Everything else is coming in the mail. I'll have one Maschine that stays in the home studio, and I'll probably use one for the road, or bring it down to work to use for beat stuffs there.

Off topic--I listened to your track for the dirty comp... nice one as usual. When are you going to start releasing these and get serious?
how did you manage that? The comp is not even online yet, is it? Anyway thanks I have sent some tracks to labels in the past but never got a reply. It's been a while though so I might give it a try again with some more recent stuff. I'd love to get more serious with it, but I feel like I just need to work 1 day a week less so I can devote that time to making music. I can only manage a couple of scattered hours (if that) of music making a week when working 40 hrs (and travelling 10 hours to and from work).
Old 12-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Professor
this is bat country

Send a message via AIM to Professor
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Snake View Post
how did you manage that? The comp is not even online yet, is it? Anyway thanks I have sent some tracks to labels in the past but never got a reply. It's been a while though so I might give it a try again with some more recent stuff. I'd love to get more serious with it, but I feel like I just need to work 1 day a week less so I can devote that time to making music. I can only manage a couple of scattered hours (if that) of music making a week when working 40 hrs (and travelling 10 hours to and from work).
Oh... people send me stuff. I hear you on the not having enough time. I'm kind of in the same boat. Although, at the moment, I'm loving my new job, so I can't complain. That commute sounds brutal--particularly now that all that snow has come your way.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:05 AM
King of Snake
smoking on the airplane

just to be sure, that 10 hours is per week, not per day. I wouldn't call it brutal, but still it eats up time. On the bright side since I commute by train it gives me opportunity to read books or listen to music so the time is not totally wasted.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Professor
this is bat country

Yeah... I actually enjoy my time on the bus. It's only about 20 minutes each way, but it's good time to have the headphones on.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:28 AM
unwound floors
power before passion.

Big ups, Prof - you must be hella proud!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:44 AM
spacejunk
vision, come on...

Awesome effort form all the dirts and congrats to all the winners. Prof's mix definitely the stand out and a well deserved winner! With all those Birds out there now it's scarier than a Hitchcock movie!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Professor
this is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacejunk View Post
With all those Birds out there now it's scarier than a Hitchcock movie!
That's funny...
Old 12-07-2010, 08:30 AM
undarrenworld
bungalow

Big congratulations to the Professor for winning. You deserve to be the winner. Im happy that Underworld picked your remix. Well done
Old 12-07-2010, 01:02 PM
lowbit
future pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrain View Post
Nice! Lx_Nen should do the same HINTHINT
Seconded!