Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:41 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: ATL080328 - 23 minute Born Slippy (Original)/Pearls Girl/Beautiful Burnout live j
LOL at stubbleface collector goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubman View Post
maybe that's why there's that quote running around somewhere where they said they don't really have a fan club, which still makes me lol

who wants to listen to a bunch of archaic vbulletin miserablists! they are interested in what they're doing now, not what some stubbleface collector goblin remembers from 1999. who plays to that?? if they even pretended to listen to us that beaucoup fish boxset would be.... so very different.

b̵̥̩̟u҉̰̠t̶̤ ̦̩̲̙̻͎w͖̮̰͕e̶͈͈̪͚ ̯̖͎r͈̩̘̝̮e͏̬͚̦͕̙me͔̱̮͚͎͖ͅm̖̥͉͖̪̙̪b͔ęr̛̭̞̞ ̯͚̞͈̤̻a͇̺̱͉͎n̫̻̞͙͕̭̪d̮̥̦̼̬̝ ̻̝̀w͏̖̳͍̰̩̗e̯͖͇̯̜̝ͅ ̸̩̝̩̫ͅk̥̞̮͉͕̭̞͠n̫͚̞̜o͎̙̬͔̕w̛̻̜̠̙͇̼ ̰͔ẃ̬͎̩͕̞h͚̟͙̬̝a̖͙͇̝͈͍̠t̫'̗͖̺̺̜̜̺͝s̫ h͇͈͉̼͟a͓͓p̠̬̦̗͠p҉̣̻e͈̠͈͘ṇ̴̟̠͓̙̼̥e҉͈̠̼̖ḑ͎̻͉̤̼

then again, these interstitial nuggets between Drifts are clearly for us, so... who knows.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:28 AM
twicezero
mouseman

Re: ATL080328 - 23 minute Born Slippy (Original)/Pearls Girl/Beautiful Burnout live j
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver View Post
Cheers for that. Wish they offered these as decent downloads given the quality of the performances.
I'd love it if they did a 'legal bootleg' subscription, as Wire did a few years ago, which ended up being a big mix in quality - but lots of interesting things.

If Wire could get enough subscribers to research and clean up some tapes - I'd expect underworld could. Though would it feel creative enough for them?
Old 07-29-2019, 09:10 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crank View Post
Yeah, it's TODD now aka TheBang
FYI: Admins are me, mike and todd. We administer this forum. website, dirty radio, RTSR torrent tracker, born dirty facebook and dirty radio facebook. The hosting is provided by Todd and the website sysadmin and content is by mike. I just keep things clean and tidy, though the first RTSR tracker was hosted by me (RIP).

The band still contact Yannick though, and I speak to Yan regularly on Slack. I've never been in touch with the band directly though I know some people behind the scenes close to the band.