Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2008, 01:38 PM
rez73
river

Re: Liveherenow CD's Issues.. check here.
I got a dispatch email over 2 weeks ago. Still waiting...I've sent them 4 emails, and had no replies. I think their customer service is appalling, not happy at all.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:05 AM
TomTom
mouseman

mmmh I ordered 2 CD's from them and they came in time so there was no need to contact them. I thought about getting the Gig from Frankfurt once available on their website (or can you buy the CD's locally after the gig as well?) and maybe buy another one from the newer live gigs from this year as well but the experiences posted here make me doubting whether to do it or not.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:20 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

I have yet to hear of anyone who pays their money and NEVER get's their CD's. So it is worth the wait imo, as it is the only way of getting hold of these gigs (legally).

As I said earlier, it is frustrating to have to wait, but they all seem to turn up in the end. I think my first few took a couple of weeks to arrive last year too.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:45 AM
Georg.
mouseman

I think Frankfurt (tonight!) won't be available from Live Here Now.
Look here : http://www.liveherenow.co.uk/artist/underworld/

All CD sets arrived 2-3 weeks after their dispatch email (that's 3-4 weeks after gigs were recorded). Be patient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTom
mmmh I ordered 2 CD's from them and they came in time so there was no need to contact them. I thought about getting the Gig from Frankfurt once available on their website (or can you buy the CD's locally after the gig as well?) and maybe buy another one from the newer live gigs from this year as well but the experiences posted here make me doubting whether to do it or not.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Korblimey
river

I'm still waiting on Underworld Live Here Now cds x 2 as well. Paid March 1. Still nothing apart from a March 7 email saying they'd been dispatched. Not good enough. And no replies to emails either. Or contact number on their website. Rubbish
Old 03-25-2008, 02:00 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

I think LHN could stave off a lot of this hostility with a few simple paragraphs on their site explaining roughly 3-4 weeks for US delivery from purchase date.

Ie: If you ordered on March 1, you should have them in hand no later than April 1.

Also, a phone number wouldn't hurt to ease customer fears/concerns. A lot of us understand that they are a small company, but there is truly nothing more frustrating in online shopping than having concerns about a product you eagerly await and no way to inquire about them.

My final batch were delivered yesterday. ~3 weeks from purchase date. The quality of these discs make them well worth the wait. I just think that the wait needs to be upfront and in writing. Amsterdam is my clear favorite of all the LHN shows.**

**The only show I have yet to hear is the Tokyo one.

Last edited by potatobroth; 03-25-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:20 PM
rez73
river

3 week wait...and still waiting! and I live in London! No replies either to
my many emails...
Old 03-25-2008, 02:37 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
**The only show I have yet to hear is the Tokyo one.
If all you want to do is hear it, just log into Members at underworldlive.com and watch the Tokyo Jam videos (and close your eyes )
Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 PM
TomTom
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georg. View Post
I think Frankfurt (tonight!) won't be available from Live Here Now.
Look here : http://www.liveherenow.co.uk/artist/underworld/

All CD sets arrived 2-3 weeks after their dispatch email (that's 3-4 weeks after gigs were recorded). Be patient...
OUCH. I hoped to get the recording because they played almost 3 hours with lots of improvisations but I guess you are right because the Frankfurt gig is not mentioned in the list of gigs they have confirmed to be released. Bummer.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
mark3
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBurnout View Post
I have yet to hear of anyone who pays their money and NEVER get's their CD's.
Here's a first then; I've been waiting five months for one of my orders (which consisted of two cd sets). Actually I have those discs now, but only because I ordered them twice. I received a private message through this forum, asking me to mail them the details of the original order so that they could arrange replacement/refund.
So I did that - and haven't heard anything since.

I give up