Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > treatment.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2005, 04:19 AM
stimpee
Administrator

The Matrix DeZionized
The Matrix Dezionized:

"a special edition combining Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions to one complete movie. unauthorized fanmade edition by the CBB group.

Everything that has a beginning... may not have a disappointing end. But the Matrix Trilogy had a very disappointing end. Reloaded was nothing compared to The Matrix and Revolutions even nothing compared to Reloaded...

Pathetic.

That is why we made this edition. We did watch the movies over and over, sensing there was quality in them, but so many things were distracting, did not make much
sense, were just boring to watch.

Then Boon came up with the idea to leave out Zion at all, to never have Morpheus speech, nor the great battle, not the dance scene, not the prime minister and especially no Commander Locke. We thought about it a lot and we came to the result, he was right. Zion had to be left out of the sequels to get a better movie and it would be possible to do that without destroying the plot, cause all major and important actions happen to be at other locations than Zion. We also shortened lots of other scenes we did not like or thought to be not fitting, e.G. the dream sequence beginning, where Trinity falls out of the window. Although this scene was great action, it just was not thrilling and as it is repeated later on, we just deleted it (in fact we put this scene to the point, when it actually happened and deleted the shortened version there). Of course we thougt about plenty other scenes to leave out, e.G. the indian family in the beginning of Revolutions, but we decided it was good to have that for mood and plot. All in all it took us several months to think about which scenes to keep and which one to cut.

There are two main parties we want to say thank you to and both them will not like it:thanks to the entire production team of MAtrix Reloaded and Matrix Dezionized, you did a great job and gave us everything we needed to make our "improved" edition. We admire your work and will always do so. thanks to the software companies, who create such nice tools that make it possible to keep the highest possible quality in creating movies to our own likings. The present is a nice time to live in.

The Matrix Dezionized
PAL 2h 50min
english
english subtitles

enjoy.

the CBB group."

source: here
forum: here and here
Old 07-25-2005, 04:57 AM
grady
fac321

Re: The Matrix DeZionized
Hmm.....I'm a bit mixed on the fan edits, but that last matrix film, and even the second one were pretty dodgy throughout with the Wachowski's pretty much losing their minds to who knows what. I'll watch it, or at least skip through it just to see what it's like.

Cue up the torrent.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:27 AM
the mongoose
talks to God

I liked and still like all three. the Ultimate Matrix Collection explains a lot of neat things you'd never even notice in the films if you didn't know. Very subtle and subliminal touches that 99% of the population can never grasp.

For instance, all of the license plates in Reloaded are abbreviated bible verses
If you look up the verse, it is a direct parallel to what is going on.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:40 PM
myrrh
a small-minded madman

Okay, I finally sat and watched this today and I must say this is how it should have been. One movie. No Zion. All in the Matrix. This totally was way better than I expected.

Great job. I loved it.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Tom
BttKBtKt!

Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via MSN to Tom
I have to check this out.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:21 AM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

... someone pleeeez seed this. I sooo want to see this...
Old 07-28-2005, 01:41 AM
Tom
BttKBtKt!

I'm getting 68k/sec here:

http://static.thepiratebay.org/downl...88.TPB.torrent
Old 07-28-2005, 02:26 AM
grady
fac321

I had mine seed to 1.5 on the ratio, then i had to can it. Probably will watch it tomorrow. At this point I'm very curious as I only saw Revolutions once and was pretty displeased with the film as a whole.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:04 AM
chuck
i'm getting older too

Send a message via ICQ to chuck Send a message via AIM to chuck
hehehe - maybe it's just be, but i every time I see this thread title I read it as Matrix DeIonised and think it's about some new car battery information.

i dunno... it's been a long week.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:08 AM
Tom
BttKBtKt!

No, you're just a wanker.