Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2006, 11:55 AM
sloff
that's mista mouseman

Human Behaviour
Is the Human Behaviour [The Underworld Remix 110 B.P.M.] the same as the dub mix, the Underworld remix, or something else entirely? Just ordered a copy of "Venus as a Boy" on Amazon and this is track 3.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:12 PM
DwarfeD

Re: Human Behaviour
It's the Underworld remix, not the dub mix. On the CD5" with the best mixed from the album-debut for all the people who don't buy white-labels it's also listed as The Underworld Mix 110BPM, actualy just being The Underworld Mix.

uw0769
Old 04-11-2006, 12:14 PM
sloff
that's mista mouseman

Thank you much. I'd never seen it labeled like that before.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:29 PM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

there are three different Underworld mixes of Human Behaviour:

The Underworld Mix 110bpm - features on the standard Bjork 12" (labelled wrongly 'Undrworld' Mix 12:00) (112 TP 12), and also on the afore mentioned 'best of mixes' 12" (152 TP 12) & best of mixes CD (152 TP 7 CD) and the standard Bjork Human Behaviour CD 5" (112 TP 7 CD)

Underworld Dub (1) (125bpm) (10:42) - is available on the Japanese CD single (POCP-1361) and the UK 10" Promo (BJ DJ 104), there is also another promo DJ 12" called "Human Behaviour 'The Underworld Mixes'" that features the Underworld Dub and the Underworld Mix (112 TP 12 DJ)

Underworld Dub (2) (125bpm) - is available only on the UK 10" Promo (BJ DJ 104) and nowhere else (as far as i know...)

The standard Underworld Mix is available on various other promos, and CD's such as the Venus as a Boy CD single, the Sun (newspaper) Human Behviour CD Freebie, but its generally labelled The Underworld (Re)Mix 110bpm

hope that helps

Matt
Old 04-11-2006, 01:42 PM
sloff
that's mista mouseman

Thanks Matt. Just to boost your ego a bit I'll have you know your site was my first stop when I was trying to figure this out. Your labeling there doesn't have the 110BPM tag either, so I was still confused.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:52 PM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloff
Thanks Matt. Just to boost your ego a bit I'll have you know your site was my first stop when I was trying to figure this out. Your labeling there doesn't have the 110BPM tag either, so I was still confused.
well on the standard 12", which was the first thing i got, it just says "Undrworld Mix 12:00" and nothing else, no bpm subtag, so i think i just left it off anything else
Old 04-18-2006, 11:24 AM
industri_studios
mouseman

I could be wrong, but I thought the Dub 2 Mix was also on that old SELECT magazine tape (may have been an Emerson mix album). I'll have to try and dig it up, unless someone else knows...
Old 04-18-2006, 02:24 PM
negative1

Quote:
Originally Posted by industri_studios
I could be wrong, but I thought the Dub 2 Mix was also on that old SELECT magazine tape (may have been an Emerson mix album). I'll have to try and dig it up, unless someone else knows...
yes, it was..(i don't have that tape though)..
Code:
[Bjork: Human Behaviour]
    [on Bjork: Human Behaviour - Bjork In An Underworld Adventure]
       10":    1993 UK (One Little Indian; BDJ 104) [promo]
    [on Various: Journeys By DJ - Justin Robertson]
        CS:    1993 UK    (Select; ??) [free with May 1995 issue]
            Human Behaviour (underworld dub 2)
        [Addl prod/remix by Emerson/Smith for Lemonworld]
if you believe lazlo:

later
Old 04-20-2006, 04:08 AM
8 ball
river

Yes the dub mix 2 is on the select casette, but it is mixed with other songs, so you only get part of the track. As far as freebie tapes, much better is the NME casette mix of Pearls Girl.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:36 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 ball
Yes the dub mix 2 is on the select casette, but it is mixed with other songs, so you only get part of the track. As far as freebie tapes, much better is the NME casette mix of Pearls Girl.
I believe the NME mix was the 14996 mix of PG.

As for the Select tape of Justin Robertson's, I transferred this from tape and chopped it up and put the FLAC's on themixingbowl a while back but its gone now. However, someone else has transferred it, and you can get it here.