river

Re: Rare underworld CD's/Poster For Sale
up, anyone want to make an offer on all this
born #067
Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
sanakan
junkie-criminal-fugitive

obviously not. and daily bumping doesn't help much, either, but will rather annoy. and all the same: there's already the "collectors corner" which would have been the proper place for this.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:21 AM
underworldrob69
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanakan
obviously not. and daily bumping doesn't help much, either, but will rather annoy. and all the same: there's already the "collectors corner" which would have been the proper place for this.
actually it did help because i got an offer on the lot...geesh ever here that old saying if you don't have anything good to say.......

SOLD PP(everything but the poster)
born #067
Old 12-11-2007, 07:57 AM
underworldrob69
river

Bump for price drop on poster
born #067
Old 12-12-2007, 05:39 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

Underworldrob, no offence, but personally as the former number one super fan, i'd not have bought that poster, at anything more than £5-£10, and even then would have thought about it seriously.

Purely and simply because its just a poster of a bug, with Underworld's name on it, its not in an Underworld recognised font, and its pretty insigificant as a piece of memoribillia, even if it is signed by the artist. It has no relevance other than for that specific event, which i suppose unless you went to it - it has even less meaning... almost every other underworld event poster has some recognised UW imagery or fonts

i know its framed but even so - its not worth anywhere near what you are asking, imho

u might be better off selling it via a rare flyers website like this: http://www.raveflyers.co.uk/prices.htm, because i really don't think any UW fan here will part with more than £10 for that poster, unless i'm sorely mistaken

Last edited by big screen satellite; 12-12-2007 at 05:42 AM.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:02 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanakan
what s/he said
Old 12-12-2007, 09:00 PM
underworldrob69
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by big screen satellite
Underworldrob, no offence, but personally as the former number one super fan, i'd not have bought that poster, at anything more than £5-£10, and even then would have thought about it seriously.

Purely and simply because its just a poster of a bug, with Underworld's name on it, its not in an Underworld recognised font, and its pretty insigificant as a piece of memoribillia, even if it is signed by the artist. It has no relevance other than for that specific event, which i suppose unless you went to it - it has even less meaning... almost every other underworld event poster has some recognised UW imagery or fonts

i know its framed but even so - its not worth anywhere near what you are asking, imho

u might be better off selling it via a rare flyers website like this: http://www.raveflyers.co.uk/prices.htm, because i really don't think any UW fan here will part with more than £10 for that poster, unless i'm sorely mistaken
Then apparently you don't know who emek is(http://www.emek.net/posters/main.html), a very famous concert poster artist who is commissioned to do this art usually by the artist/venue(this one from may 1st, 1999 at santa monica civic center) so this is not just a meaningless piece of work. so it has to be a recognized font to make it collectibly, i thought art was interpretation? sorry for taking up space on your holy ground your highness and your all almighty knowledge, i thought 80 american dollars was pretty cheap, i guess i am not worthy of posting...geesh get off your high horse
born #067
Old 12-12-2007, 09:02 PM
underworldrob69
river

[COLOR=black]BUMP[/COLOR]
born #067