Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > craft.

Old 12-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Re: Dirty Compilation 2010: Quietly Violent
Quote:
Originally Posted by froopy seal View Post
Oh, fuck! Now that you've made me look like a fool... ( )
Heh - sorry. That wasn't my intent.

Quote:
"Spinal injury" as in prolapse/protrusion, or as in "ran my bike into a tree at a hundred mp/h"? Anyway, all the best for recovering, man. Hope it works out well for you in the end.
I wish I got it in a cool way like crashing a bike. But it happened while towel drying my hair after a shower. Pitiful. It was a bad protrusion that was pinching a nerve in my neck dead, and causing the muscles in the whole upper-right quarter of my body to shrivel and atrophy. Good times! But the surgery was a full success, and I just finished physical therapy a few weeks ago. So all's well now, thanks for asking. And once I'm settled into a new job, I can get back into music as much as I used to be.

Quote:
And just to be clear on this point: Screw the Internet (I'm still trying to detox from excessive use).
I should probably do the same. Good luck to you on staying "dry" so to speak....
Old 12-17-2010, 04:41 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Re: Dirty Compilation 2010: Quietly Violent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I wish I got it in a cool way like crashing a bike. But it happened while towel drying my hair after a shower. Pitiful. It was a bad protrusion that was pinching a nerve in my neck dead, and causing the muscles in the whole upper-right quarter of my body to shrivel and atrophy. Good times! But the surgery was a full success, and I just finished physical therapy a few weeks ago. So all's well now, thanks for asking. And once I'm settled into a new job, I can get back into music as much as I used to be.
I've been having fun with a protrusion these past years - nowhere near as bad as yours, though, and from all the sitting at a desk instead of, err, impulsive, naked activity.

Anyway, I can highly recommend Yoga, as regards flexibility and keeping the pain at bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I should probably do the same. Good luck to you on staying "dry" so to speak....
Oh, if only I were already struggling with staying dry...