Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 06:23 PM
galama
mouseman

WMC Miami
I know, i know it's too early to speak of it. What are the chances we get UW in the states again?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: WMC Miami
If its a one off, i'll say maybe decentish if its part of a festival......Karl has said UW only loose money in the USA, so a festival would probably be a safe veture for them money wise. Bit i dont think at all they are all about money. Only for the vibes.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:38 PM
third.toughest
Was Bruce Lee-now...

You know, that really is a shame ppl in the US would rather go see the a-holes that won American Idle sin heartless, shallow songs than brilliant emotional music like UW. It makes me ashamed to call the US home. I literally have dreams about seeing Underworld again. I have seen them twice and both have been among the top 5 concerts i've seen in my life. The experiences are euphoric. This last time, I felt like I was about to die, but I could not stop dancing and grooving to the music. They are the best band out right now and I wish more Americans would recognize it. It's a shame it is too smart for most ppl and the movies they enhance by ading to the soundtrack/score are comercial failures despite being instant classics and should be see by everyone. I went and saw Sunshine in an empty theater twice and it BLEW ME AWAY!!!!! I love UW and wish I could afford to bring them to the US myself! If you guys are reading this, I mean every letter of every word of every sentence and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for producing the most beautiful sounds i've ever heard.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:23 AM
ndrwrld
blue

dear mr underworld,
i missed you on Oc[COLOR=Red]to[/COLOR]ber 19th, 2007, @ the [COLOR=Red]Ro[/COLOR]u[COLOR=Red]n[/COLOR]dhouse. [COLOR=Red]t[/COLOR]'w[COLOR=Red]o[/COLOR]uld be nice if we could reconvene at any event during the WMC.
as a canadian, i quite like florida, cuz they got these sneeeekey lizards that are all over the place and stuff, and someone told me about these neato things that, well, i guess you had to be there...

Last edited by ndrwrld; 11-24-2007 at 12:26 AM.