Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Free mp3 downloads
Hey all. So I've made four of the tracks in the Grandbrother myspace music player available for download. Three are Grandbrother remixes, and one is an original.

"Midnight Dub feat. Janie H" - A sexy, bassy dub groove that's best played at midnight. Especially if you're with someone sexy that you want to do sexy things with. Mmmmmmm. Vocals contributed by the wonderfully talented Janie H, better known 'round these parts as Beautiful Burnout. This track is also available as a 320kbps download from the dirty online compilation, "Dreamgirl, I'm Desperate For You".

"Hatches (The Grandbrother Remix)" - Beautiful guitar work from James Hellican's original version of this track is layered over frenetic beats, percussive bass, lush strings and warm pads. This one's about as psychedelic as Grandbrother's gotten, so be prepared.

"She's Unreal (Grandbrother's Tension Remix)" - Grandbrother's take on Meat Beat Manifesto's "She's Unreal" starts as a slow, deep groove featuring super classy acoustic bass, then evolves into a drum and bass-ish layering of....well....of drums and bass along with some other stuff to take you through to the end.

"Whatever You Do (Grandbrother Does Something Remix)" - A minimalist remix of Polyester & Freshchuckdaily's track that layers rap vocals encouraging the kids to get out on the dance floor and boogie over a simple, bass driven beat and a spacey rhodes landscape.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Sean; 12-10-2007 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:55 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Re: Free mp3 downloads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean

"She's Unreal (Grandbrother's Tension Remix)"
"Give Me Love, So that I Can Kill!"
i used to freak out my officemates by singing this.

All these tracks are delightful...thanks for sharing, and of course, the bump for the "Dreamgirl" compilation is appreciated.
ahem, http://www.darksounds.org/