Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:42 AM
willsimon
river

2015-03-28 Cologne - Dubnobasswithmyheadman tour
Hello

Looking forward to the upcoming show in Cologne, could anyone tell me if the tickets I bought before the venue change from the E-werk to the Paladium venue are still valid, or if I should download updated tickets from somewhere?

I cant seem to see any info about it so I'm assuming the original tickets will still be fine.

Hoping for some piece of mind!

Thanks
Old 03-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Ybli
You bring light in

Re: 2015-03-28 Cologne - Dubnobasswithmyheadman tour
Hallo !

I bought my ticket with DERTICKETSERVICE.DE

They send me an e-mail as UW venue change from the E-werk to the Paladium in which they said that the ticket will remain valid for the new venue (this is not an e-ticket but a ticket that I received by the post office).

Perhaps you can ask directly to E-Werk : info@e-werk-cologne.com

Best !
Old 03-23-2015, 03:55 PM
fraser
life kid

Send a message via AIM to fraser Send a message via Yahoo to fraser
From what I can see the original tickets you have are still valid. I downloaded again and the tickets still say E-Werk on them so I guess they've not bothered to change the original tickets.

Looking forward to it, my first time in Cologne so should be a good weekend!
Old 03-25-2015, 11:11 AM
BIKstyle
river

The tickets are still valid, correct, but note that doors open now at 7:30pm, not at 9pm as stated on the tickets for E-Werk. The Palladium show is announced to begin at 9pm. If you are coming by car (we are) I recommend to be there early.

Counting hours already.

PS: first post here
Birger
Old 03-29-2015, 08:19 AM
undarrenworld
bungalow

Quick thoughs from me. l will write full review as I get back to Prague. I have preview for you. Karl was more talkative than we are used to, which was very nice and I have his message to share later. Sorry about the phone quality.

Karl also said that this tour was best of his life.
Rick joined them on stage for the final applause.
Rick was with John upstairs from the stage, so he oversaw the show.
Before NUXX John come to stage to tweak some controls.
Karl was really enjoying singing Dirty Epic. I saw Underworld for the seventh time and I must say, that this was very unique show. Celebratory.
Darren did a good job I think, but fade out after Dark and Long is not what you expect. But he is very talented in crafting rhythmic sections. He is a dj and you can feel it. Karl did homage to Rick refering about Rez as "Ricks masterpiece".
As I said it was nice, when Rick appeared to stage for the applause. Hope you get well soon master. Thank you Underworld.

Mike: The setlist was the same as Manchester, but we did have Spikee in encore. Yes we had Spikee version of the setlist.

Last edited by undarrenworld; 03-29-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:38 AM
maedi
river

I'm just back in Switzerland from my trip to Cologne. Yes it was a great evening, but not my best Underworld experience. It's always a pleasure to see the band though, Karl is always going for it.

There weren't a lot of improvisations as in past gigs I went (yes I know it's the Dubno-tour, but still), so most songs obviously sounded like recorded.
On the other hand, I didn't know Darren could make such a fantastic bit out of Surfboy. That was great.

I'm not sure what Rick was doing in the other shows in this tour, but I kinda missed him on stage. For me, he's part of Underworld. It was funny how he enjoyed his evening in the "technicians box".

Looking forward for some "regular" gigs in summer. Hope the band will do some more.