Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

  Dirty Forums > moments.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-24-2019, 06:33 AM
richardacre
river
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Latitude 2019 18-21st July "Special Closing Performance", whatever that means. https://www.latitudefestival.com/line-up-2019

Edit: According to https://underworldlive.com/events/ it's on the 20th - judging by the poster design I think that means that Snow Patrol and UW are essentially dual-headliners on the main stage

Edit edit: Also Primal Scream on the same weekend, brings back memories of YouFest Madrid, 2012!

Last edited by richardacre; 01-24-2019 at 06:36 AM.
  #12  
Old 01-24-2019, 06:41 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 993
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardacre View Post
Latitude 2019 18-21st July "Special Closing Performance", whatever that means. https://www.latitudefestival.com/line-up-2019

Edit: According to https://underworldlive.com/events/ it's on the 20th - judging by the poster design I think that means that Snow Patrol and UW are essentially dual-headliners on the main stage

Edit edit: Also Primal Scream on the same weekend, brings back memories of YouFest Madrid, 2012!

hopefully better attended...
  #13  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:16 AM
richardacre
river
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpig View Post
hopefully better attended...
hopefully less rain, too

Turns out they're also playing Sonar Barcelona the night before, saw them there in 2011

https://underworldlive.com/events/sonar-spain/

edit: that means shifting everything 700 miles overnight to rural Suffolk, plugging it all back together again, doing soundchecks AND getting some sleep

Last edited by richardacre; 01-25-2019 at 03:20 AM.
  #14  
Old 02-28-2019, 01:39 AM
mark3
pants
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 414
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Underworld return to Roskilde Festival on July the 5th.



.... and I just bought my ticket
__________________
uw0882

Last edited by mark3; 02-28-2019 at 04:27 AM.
  #15  
Old 02-28-2019, 10:17 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 993
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardacre View Post
hopefully less rain, too

Turns out they're also playing Sonar Barcelona the night before, saw them there in 2011

https://underworldlive.com/events/sonar-spain/

edit: that means shifting everything 700 miles overnight to rural Suffolk, plugging it all back together again, doing soundchecks AND getting some sleep



Thankfully for them, this isn't the 90s and they've got a crew to help with things like soundchecks and load-in.
  #16  
Old 03-02-2019, 04:54 PM
robotusch
mouseman
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Odense, Denmark
Posts: 78
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3 View Post
Underworld return to Roskilde Festival on July the 5th.



.... and I just bought my ticket
.. and I just bought my second, as I had already bought a day ticket for the saturday. Now I just have to cross just about everything I possibly can, that they get a late night slot, as I won't be able to make it to the festival site until 7-8'ish pm.
  #17  
Old 03-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Nico4
river
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3 View Post
Underworld return to Roskilde Festival on July the 5th.



.... and I just bought my ticket
Just a week shy from when I last saw them as well! (Mad Cool Festival, 2018). Hope I can catch them there.
  #18  
Old 03-18-2019, 08:59 PM
deepfriedbeans
river
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
Returning to Australia for Vivid LIVE! May 31st - June 3rd at Sydney Opera House.
  #19  
Old 03-19-2019, 01:18 AM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 993
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
6th of April in Colombia. They picked up the headline spot vacated by The Prodigy.


https://www.festivalestereopicnic.co.../underworld-2/
  #20  
Old 03-24-2019, 11:35 AM
dirty050505
mouseman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60
Re: Underworld Live 2019 Tour Dates
25th May Ushuaia Ibiza, part of Cocoon 20th anniversary party.

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maga...ine-up-out-now
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.