Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > bound.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2005, 10:39 PM
gambit
magic city writer

Re: Writing group thread
Good, but Adrian said he was working on something as well. I say if he's ready with something, then he should take Brian's spot since he hasn't submitted anything yet (or maybe he can have something for the 23rd in your place).
Old 09-13-2005, 02:06 PM
myrrh
a small-minded madman

Okay, like I said I am in the process of moving. I will be done with all that on Friday. I can send out something on the 23rd.

Sorry for the delay. Real World Drama has taken over my life for the past month and a half!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:00 AM
gambit
magic city writer

Okay, grady, do you have anything for this week? And is anyone reading my submission?
Old 09-20-2005, 10:22 PM
gambit
magic city writer

Okay, I've still received nada in the past week. No responses for my work, and no new submissions. What's going on with everyone?
Old 09-22-2005, 10:43 AM
b.miller
Gentleman Loafer

Send a message via ICQ to b.miller Send a message via AIM to b.miller Send a message via MSN to b.miller Send a message via Yahoo to b.miller
sorry to say but this week has largely been spent playing catch-up for last week for me... still don't have anything presentable and still haven't read Greg's piece, although i thought you were gonna send the second half last friday, Greg? in any case I'll try to get back up to speed with this stuff next week
Old 09-22-2005, 01:10 PM
myrrh
a small-minded madman

I have finally got my internet and everything up and running again as of today. I will send out my piece tomorrow.

I haven't been able to read the last few because I have been moving etc. I will get to them over the next few days, time permitting.

-Adrian
Old 09-22-2005, 08:27 PM
gambit
magic city writer

Well, I thought grady was going to have something ready. He said he was writing furiously on something, and would come back with news in 48-72 hours. I can certainly send the second half of my story, but I want to hear where grady is first.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:26 PM
gambit
magic city writer

Well, since no one's doing anything, I sent the second half of my story on Friday. If anyone's interested.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:42 PM
gambit
magic city writer

So, is anyone still participating in this group? I've heard hide nor hair from anyone regarding my recent story (either part) or anyone's next submission.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:41 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Hey all y'all! Well, my excuse for the past month has been being out of the country. In Argentina, to be exact. I've about 3 months worth of stories to tell from the last 4 years there, but the only writing i have time to do on this theme will be in thesis format (read: boring!)

Anyway, i don't know how much i can contribute to the dirty writing group in the foreseeable future. Sorry, folks...gotta finish the degree first. i'd still love to read some creative writing if i have the time, so feel free to send anything you like...just can't guarantee timely feedback.

Holden