Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

2010 setlist drops
So with the 2010 tour dates due to kick off tomorrow, what do you think is going to be removed from the setlist? With 6 albums worth of material and a large amount of b-sides, I'm assuming that some stuff will be dropped as UW will be wanting to promote their new material in some capacity. Unless they go to give us three hour shows (please) I'm unsure what they'd drop.

Given that OWB wasn't the most dance friendly album, I'd assume personally that you'd get either Croc or BB and nothing else, two songs plus from that album would be rare. Perhaps even TMO might be dropped now and then alongside KOS to make way for new longer tracks like Scribble.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:36 AM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

Re: 2010 setlist drops
but what might be added? that is intriguing as well...
Old 06-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Mike
born013

Interesting thought, i know what i would want dropped - Glam Bucket, Crocodile and Burnout - they all bore the hell out of me.

Here is a list of underworld songs, listed in order of how many times they have been played http://uwlive.rowla.com/songs/listSongs/count
Old 06-02-2010, 07:07 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

Great thread to speculate on!

I'd drop almost all of OwB for live shows -- the songs just don't seem to captivate in a live setting. Two Months Off needs to stay. Its one of their greatest songs ever. I'd love to see Two Months Off get a new treatment (kinda like NUXX or KoS did along the years) but its certainly a keeper.

Moaner can go. Its time has come. With this departure though, they'll want a new heavy hitter for the closer. Perhaps a retooling of Pearls' Girl?
Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Moaner has a live impact like no other track they play though. I wouldn't mind the temporary retirement of a couple other BF tracks though, namely, King of Snake and Jumbo.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:16 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

Speaking for non-huge UW fans that I drag to every show in the area, Jumbo, KoS, and TMO are monsterous tracks.

Yeah I'd be okay with Moaner if it got a facelift. Lately, its been a pretty quick version to end the show. Hell, its been ending the show since 1998.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Last gig I was at saw a lot of old material played. I think it'll be minimal AHDO and OWB and playing with new stuff + stuff from the vaults.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 PM
darktrain