Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2010, 05:37 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Re: Barking Pre-Order (Problems)
Just sent them an email to check on my order... while I live in Dublin and have not received my order some on the west coast of america have theirs already... I am a little worried. No harm checking.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:55 AM
lectoid
Is that really you?

I live in North Carolina in the US and haven't received mine either. I'm a little worried as well since east and west coast people have received theirs.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Be aware that only the orders made before september 1st have been sent... though i made my order on August 2nd
Old 09-17-2010, 08:38 AM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunwho View Post
Be aware that only the orders made before september 1st have been sent... though i made my order on August 2nd
i placed mine on July 23rd and still no box... i hope one of my neighbours isn't enjoying my underworld box set!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:46 AM
yobbit
river

Just so you dont feel left out - I still dont have mine - and i'm only 20 mins down the road from Barking itself. Its gutting to go into HMV and see the boxset and not have a clue where in Royal Mail hell mine is.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:13 AM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbit View Post
Just so you dont feel left out - I still dont have mine - and i'm only 20 mins down the road from Barking itself. Its gutting to go into HMV and see the boxset and not have a clue where in Royal Mail hell mine is.
yeah, there are quite a few dirties out here with no bark and all bite!!!
i certainly hope these boxes were sent out certified/insured/with tracking etc... sorry mate, hopefully you'll get yours soon as well as all of us that are waiting in aggravation.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:40 AM
testudo
JunkiesCriminalsFugitives

Location: The international territory and the mighty infamous
its really bizarre how they don't release the wavs and mp3s through the site for those that bought the physical release from underworldlive.com (especially those that bought the ltd. ed.)
Old 09-17-2010, 10:54 AM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by testudo View Post
its really bizarre how they don't release the wavs and mp3s through the site for those that bought the physical release from underworldlive.com (especially those that bought the ltd. ed.)
lossless versions would have been ideal for those of us that purchased the box set. that's what interpol did with their latest release... but i'm not complaining.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

All in all the marketing and promotion of the new album has been a disaster.. and now i probably wont get the print I first bought this for.. and im left wondering what in the hell i spent nearly 50€ for if not a secure and early delivery of the product on or before the day of release.

If they cant provide the service why offer it?
Old 09-17-2010, 12:14 PM
vflow
defrosting machinery

I live in Germany and pre-ordered the box set at uwlive.com on July 27, but it didn't arrive here yet.

What's even worse: today I learned that amazon.de sells it for 21 € (shipping included), and they even have it in stock. That means I could already have it here for half (!!!) the price I paid at uwlive.com - guess how I feel now. For me, the numbered & signed art print won't manage to turn this into a good deal, and actually I didn't expect pre-ordering directly from the artist could be the worst thing I could do.

I'm a dedicated UW follower since 1988, and I really love to support the guys whenever I can, but this is ridiculous. I already wrote a polite but clear message to uwlive about all this, and I hope someone over there will respond in a satisfying way.

Sorry, this is my first posting here and I wish I had a less negative reason to write it, but tonight I feel very disappointed and somehow angry, too, and I could need some sincere hugs.

I promise to "properly" introduce myself to all you dirts in the "Welcome" thread as soon as I'm in an UW mood that appears to be at least neutral enough to do so.