Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Are Underworld playing <insert city/fest here> this year? Please read before asking!
Welcome, new dirty.org member!

Before you go ahead and ask what many have asked before, which is "When are Underworld gonna play ?" or "Are Underworld gonna play this year/any time soon?", please take into consideration, that ANY TOUR DATES WILL BE POSTED AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM IN A STICKY THREAD (a bit like this one).

As of right now, Underworld have announced summer tour dates for 2008. Please keep coming back to check, as this is the most likely place to find them!

Meanwhile, stick around and check out the rest of the forums and contribute words somewhere. Why not start in the noise forum and introduce yourselves?

Thank you for your patience,

Stimpee

Forum Moderator

Last edited by stimpee; 06-27-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:24 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

Re: Are Underworld playing <insert city/fest> here this year? Please read before asking!
I read that Underworld are gonna play the Russian Space Station in July...but you have to go to some gig in Japan to sign up for the Tickets which then get sent to you about two weeks later

i read this on the Channel 4 Teletext pages somewhere....

Old 01-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: Are Underworld playing <insert city/fest> here this year? Please read before asking!
Underworld are playing at my house............my house
Old 01-09-2006, 01:06 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

Underworld just confirmed that they are in fact, playing at Dirty0900's house but that not even he will be allowed to attend as the entire show will be webcast solely to a video-to-text description service.

> 10:29:54:13pm GMT : Twist : Hyde strums G, prepares to change chord.
> 10:29:55:58pm GMT : Twist : Smith moves slider of "Deep Kick" to position 4.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Dirty Canuck
American Style..Haunts Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth
Underworld just confirmed that they are in fact, playing at Dirty0900's house but that not even he will be allowed to attend as the entire show will be webcast solely to a video-to-text description service.

> 10:29:54:13pm GMT : Twist : Hyde strums G, prepares to change chord.
> 10:29:55:58pm GMT : Twist : Smith moves slider of "Deep Kick" to position 4.
An official transcript of the performance will be available through Teletext afterwards.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:33 PM
stimpee
Administrator

I think you guys are just jealous that Teletext have their finger on the pulse
Old 01-10-2006, 03:45 AM
noisegeek
Sweet in Winter

Re: Are Underworld playing <insert city/fest> here this year? Please read before aski
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth
then re-broadcast in Morse code via a sonoluminescent array.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:22 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Technically, I should lock this thread as it is basically an announcement thread but you seem to be having fun so I won't. If anyone wants to announce that Underworld are playing at my house dressed as the two halves of a pantomime horse then help yourselves.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:19 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee
Underworld are playing at my house dressed as the two halves of a pantomime horse
where did you read that... it wasn't on Teletext down this way ?!?!?

anyway I think the next post or thread that does ask when 'underworld are gonna play my house / arse...' we should flame them to bits for being lazy, as that's what most of these 1 post newbies tend to be (no offence, like)...

all of the info on this kinda thing is fairly easily found...especially as we now have this sticky thread...

not wanting to condone flaming but really lazy people deserve a flaming
Old 01-10-2006, 07:58 AM
votingfloater
waukrife

Re: Are Underworld playing <insert city/fest> here this year? Please read before aski
Quote:
Originally Posted by big screen satellite
anyway I think the next post or thread that does ask when 'underworld are gonna play my house / arse...' we should flame them to bits for being lazy, as that's what most of these 1 post newbies tend to be (no offence, like)...

all of the info on this kinda thing is fairly easily found...especially as we now have this sticky thread...

not wanting to condone flaming but really lazy people deserve a flaming
Or you could just direct them to this hoary old chestnut.