Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > treatment.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Future Proof
Richard Simmons

Re: WWE wrestler kills his family, himself.
Man, I called that one. ECW began with Vince McMahon apologizing for the tribute show last night and then saying that aside from his comments that there would be no mention of Chris Benoit in the show.

Which is fine by me, considering that the guy isn't fit to lick the dog shit off of a beggar's boots, let alone be continually mentioned over and over.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
the mongoose
talks to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrwrld
so the story of the UFC fighter promised an extra sum of $, paid by the promoter, if he ended the fight a certain way, doesnt take away any of the scritpiness ?
No. That was Rampage Jackson who was offered $15,000 for losing and $10,000 for winning....but he took the $10,000 and won the fight. Shit like that is how Dreamstage Entertainment let Pride fall apart like it did. Some of the crazy ways these MMA fights end simply can't be faked (injuries, people knocking themselves out during a huge slam, etc) and I believe the emotions they feel after a fight are genuine. If it's fake they all deserve acting awards for sure!

Back on topic: What a sick fucker. Kiddie roids?!?
Old 06-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Mort
UW0592

Send a message via MSN to Mort
So many layers with this story , seems his son was suffering from Fragile X Syndrome, an inherited form of mental retardation often accompanied by autism. Seems there was the steriod abuse and some violence issues as well.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/wre...624024848.html

End of day its all very sad with the three deaths.

My 12 year old is a fan of the WWE (He knows its all fake ) and its very hard to explain to him wtf has happened. He's very confused as one of you guys said before Benoit was one of the good guys....
Old 06-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Future Proof
Richard Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort
My 12 year old is a fan of the WWE (He knows its all fake ) and its very hard to explain to him wtf has happened. He's very confused as one of you guys said before Benoit was one of the good guys....
Yeah, that really is a crying shame. As a parent I'd just explain to him that a number of different factors contributed to this tragedy but among them was the fact that alot of harmful drugs had been introduced into his system over the course of his life. Might be a good opportunity to put in an anti-drug and substances blurb.