Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

  Dirty Forums > underworld.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1001  
Old 12-07-2012, 05:24 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,562
Re: collectors' corner
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercs-Harr...-/110982826972
  #1002  
Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM
bas_I_am
vision
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: living on a psychedelic pig farm
Posts: 514
Re: collectors' corner
Found spoon deep b/w thing in a book vinyl in a used record store for us$8


Is this as rare as I think it is?
  #1003  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:09 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,562
Re: collectors' corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by bas_I_am View Post
Found spoon deep b/w thing in a book vinyl in a used record store for us$8

Is this as rare as I think it is?
Nah, looks like it's readily available on the secondary market for $4-6.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=23459&ev=rb
  #1004  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
khouri
khondo dweller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 574
Re: collectors' corner
Just received a package from Underworld! A handwritten note (from Danielle I presume) said that 50 Underworldlive.com customers were selected at random for an early Xmas gift from the band. They sent me a YR A BTIFL THNG tote bag and MNR MNR MNR t-shirt all the way here in Los Angeles. They arrived on my girlfriend's birthday, which is an amazing coincidence because they'd actually wished her a happy birthday on their December broadcast a few years ago, and I'm passing the merch on to her. I love this band!
__________________
andykhouri.com
  #1005  
Old 12-11-2012, 07:57 PM
dubnobasswithme
koob!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 385
Re: collectors' corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by khouri View Post
Just received a package from Underworld! A handwritten note (from Danielle I presume) said that 50 Underworldlive.com customers were selected at random for an early Xmas gift from the band. They sent me a YR A BTIFL THNG tote bag and MNR MNR MNR t-shirt all the way here in Los Angeles. They arrived on my girlfriend's birthday, which is an amazing coincidence because they'd actually wished her a happy birthday on their December broadcast a few years ago, and I'm passing the merch on to her. I love this band!
That is pretty damn cool! Congrats
__________________
"death? not to the death. to dinner!"

uw0006
  #1006  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:26 AM
stimpee
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 3,786
Re: collectors' corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Nah, looks like it's readily available on the secondary market for $4-6.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=23459&ev=rb
Not sure about this one though. Its the "2" release but it sounds like a promo. http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Und...799?ev=bp_titl
__________________
UW0764 || Professor: "Underworld have never failed to disappoint me" || Yannick changed my avatar picture.
  #1007  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:07 PM
negative1
-1
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: east coast usa
Posts: 2,226
Re: collectors' corner
a copy of mother earth, given to the seller by karl hyde:
$500
-----------
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Underworld-M...item4d07566e84

whats going on in your head:
=====================
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Underworld-K...item416f645832

later
-1
  #1008  
Old 12-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Mike
born013
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 761
Re: collectors' corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by negative1 View Post
whats going on in your head:
=====================
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Underworld-K...item416f645832
Exactly the words that came to my head when I saw the price!
__________________
dirty.radio | Underworld Gigography
  #1009  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:17 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,562
Re: collectors' corner
Both of those sellers are out of their minds.
  #1010  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Dirty0900
Only 50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,436
Re: collectors' corner
My copy didn't cost $500.
__________________
What's a signature?
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.