Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 04:53 PM
spaceface
river

Re: 2008 Tour details
Are there any rumours of Underworld coming over to play in New Zealand during the Australia tour? Or am i going to have to get booking some tickets for Oz??? Any help is hugely appreciated.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:03 PM
AussieDamper
thatpeskyleprechaunisback

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceface View Post
Are there any rumours of Underworld coming over to play in New Zealand during the Australia tour? Or am i going to have to get booking some tickets for Oz??? Any help is hugely appreciated.
I have heard no Rumours of them coming to New Zealand i am sorry buddy. I think last time they were here they came as part of the Big Day out Tour so do you get the Summerdayze festivals over on sheep rooter Island? If so i think you can count on them coming... Hope that helps hey bro.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:49 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Except that they were initially listed for the Auckland date for Summadayze, but then they were removed, so NZ may be out of luck.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:23 AM
terrarin
river

Underworld live in Romania - 7 november? Does anybody know?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:58 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Maybe
Old 10-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Mort
UW0592

Send a message via MSN to Mort
If you’re in Sydney this New Years Eve, there’s no question there’ll be some heavy-duty party action going down at Bondi Beach. Fuzzy have secured the massive lineup of Underworld, Eric Prydz and The Presets to bring in the new year! There’s a been a few Sydney-siders out there that have been feeling a wee bit left out when it comes to the large events and heavy-duty headliners we’ll be seeing during the New Year period, but now they’re guaranteed something huge to rock out too while the clock is ticking over to the first hours of 2009.
What to say about that lineup? Underworld are known as one of the most seminal and successful live dance acts to ever hit the stage, due equally to the enigmatic (and energetic) performances of Karl Hyde and the forward-thinking production of Rick Smith. Similarly, Sweden’s Eric Prydz is revered by many as one of the greatest dance music producers to ever walk the planet, and he sent fans around the country into a frenzy when it was announced that he’d be touring Australia for the very first time.
2008 has been the year of The Presets, with the Australian duo whipping crowds into a state of hysteria wherever they’ve played over the past 12 months. So it’s fitting that they’ll be helping Sydney usher in the New Year. All up it makes for what’s arguably the finest lineup that Shore Thing has ever hosted, taking place in what’s arguably one of Australia’s most iconic locations. How could you lose?

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust..._Shore_Thing:D
Old 10-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Horus
river

Canada? Montreal? Please?

Either way you have my auditory cortex' attentive devotion.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:00 AM
CaliWeed
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliWeed View Post
Underworld is going to give the Australian Underworld fans what they need on three of the four Summadayze day-festivals, january 2009.

As I am in need of some Underworld all the time, and planning a trip to Australia at the moment, around january 2009, I would like to ask our Australian friends (might as well start networking now ), and anyone else:

Has anyone ever been to one of those Summadayze festivals? Are they worth the price? I don't really care for the rest of the line-up (amongst which are some Dutch dj's which I, as a dutchman, consider a bit too much on the mainstream side).

And what about the venues? One will be held in Melbourne, Sydney Myer Music Ball (1th january, almost sold out); one in Gold Coast, Doug Jennings Park (3rd january); and one in Perth, The Esplanade & Supreme Court Gardens (4th january). Any info and tips about these are much appreciated!
I posted the above in the "moments" section of this forum (http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ead.php?t=9327). Maybe not the right place, considering that the "moment" won't occur earlier than three months from now. Maybe I gonna be more succesful in getting some tips and info in this thread.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:00 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

You could maybe ask in the Australia thread:

http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ead.php?t=7951

As for the price, if you don't care about any of the other acts, then isn't the question just, do you want to pay $100 to see Underworld at a festival?
Old 10-05-2008, 03:22 PM
luminary
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliWeed View Post
I posted the above in the "moments" section of this forum (http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ead.php?t=9327). Maybe not the right place, considering that the "moment" won't occur earlier than three months from now. Maybe I gonna be more succesful in getting some tips and info in this thread.
I plan to see Underworld play at Summerfieldayze at the Gold Coast. I have not been to this festival before, but my friends say its lots of fun. Doug Jennings Park is not the greatest venue, but it has more space than many other festivals. The fact that it is on Saturday 3rd January is another plus, as it is not new years day, and hopefully the number of messy youngsters wont be as high.

http://www.okkana.com
Closed Thread