Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2010, 12:27 PM
King of Snake
smoking on the airplane

Justin Sandercoe - Small Town Eyes
Hey, I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Maybe some of you who are playing the guitar or are learning might know Justin Sandercoe and his awesome free/donation-based guitar-teaching website justinguitar.com
So he's just released his first album which you can find all about on his website.
Now I must say that the album is not entirely my cup of tea but I do think this guy deserves all the support he can get for a providing the guitar lessons as he does for free and maybe there will be some of you here who would enjoy this album. If you do please consider buying it and supporting this guy and what he does. The music is kinda folksy obviously guitar-based stuff, suited for lazy summer afternoons in the park , and as I said even though it's not overall really my thing it's still very well done and he's obviously a very good guitarist. There are a couple of bluesy instrumental tracks on there that I think are really great and would appeal to those of you who might have enjoyed some of Underworld's guitar-based stuff that pops up here and there on the albums or the Breaking and Entering soundtrack. Check out the tracks "from Katie's Window" and "Broken" to hear what I'm talking about.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/sma...es/id342286300