Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.

Old 08-30-2009, 02:10 AM
King of Snake
smoking on the airplane

Lulu Rouge - Bless You
http://www.thefreshpage.com/blog/hou...rouge-blessyou

Anyone else loving this at the moment?
I had not heard of them before but saw it in the record store with a promo sticker on it saying it was co-produced by Trentemoller so I thought it must be good
And it is!

Quote:
Lulu Rouge is comprised of DJ T.O.M. (Trentemøller’s touring partner and right-hand for the last three years) and Buda, a well-respected DJ and producer on the Copenhagen scene. Debut single “Bless You” features vocals by seven-time Danish Music Awards nominee Mikael Simpson.
If you are familiar with Trentemoller's work (and who isn't) you'll feel right at home with this, although this album shifts the focus even more to the dub side and less to the techno. Lots of deeeeep bass going on here but some suprisingly good vocal performances too.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:45 AM
DwarfeD

Re: Lulu Rouge - Bless You
Ah, Lulu Rouge. They produced one of the better albums last year. Love the combination of deep sounds and beautiful vocals. Seen them performing live in Paradiso as supporting act for Trentemøller, which was pretty great. Although most of the audience came to party with Trentemøller and wasn't really paying that much attention to LR.

Best track in my opinion is Sweeter than Sweet: "...all my friends can't sleep, we're try to figure out what's wrong with us..."

uw0769
Old 09-03-2009, 12:28 PM
matt
old man einstein

Re: Lulu Rouge - Bless You
I've been enjoying the album and absolutely loving the Mungolian Jet Set Remix of Melankoli.

You can listen to it here