Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 AM
cacophony
disquietude

Re: atlanta
looks like the guy who wants to cure the cough is being told his cure isn't welcome.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
RoniPhD
river

Hey Charles,
You deserved it man, you were the first fan in the venue waiting for the show. Now, I'm back in Morgantown trying to focus on my job, but it's too difficult, as you see. Thanks for sharing.
Best regards!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:41 AM
holls
spicy, baby, spicy

It was bloody awesome. I am so glad I was able to go though sad I didn't get to meet up with the other dirties. By the time we got to town, got in the hotel, and got changed, it was too late to head to the Spotted Dog. We ate at Marlow's Tavern instead. Not too bad...at least we got our food pretty fast!

I took tons of photos but they're all on my man's camera. I may try to get them from him tonight. I haven't actually seen them on the computer yet!

Oh, and *cough* *sputter*...sorry I must have a terrible frog in my throat!

More from me later...
-Holls

Edit: Oh, the opening DJ dude...his tunes were amazing. I wish I had a copy of his mix as well as the UW gig!

Last edited by holls; 04-01-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:56 AM
crank
I'm a big sister

Holls Dear
I was bummed not to have missed you. we left the spotted dog at 9p still waiting...
oh well my loss!
Maybe in another 12 years!

craNk.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:02 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

Quote:
Originally Posted by holls View Post
We ate at Marlow's Tavern instead. Not too bad...at least we got our food pretty fast!
I must have walked right past you! I used their um, facilities prior to the show.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:41 PM
holls
spicy, baby, spicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
I must have walked right past you! I used their um, facilities prior to the show.
LOL, we left there not long before 8, took the MARTA to the Arts Center and got in the venue around 8:10 or so.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:47 PM
holls
spicy, baby, spicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crank View Post
Holls Dear
I was bummed not to have missed you. we left the spotted dog at 9p still waiting...
oh well my loss!
Maybe in another 12 years!

craNk.
Dammit. Oh well...my loss, too. I think if I would have thought more and remembered the time change, losing an hour thing, we would have had enough time to make it.

We sat in the seats, stage right, 3rd row up in the section closest to the stage. I'll have to post some links to the photos, once I get them tonight, in the next day or so. I had a good photo of me & my dude on my camera but my aunt who flew into town Sunday for my cousin's wedding this Saturday left her camera at home in OH and borrowed mine, so it's about 100 miles away from me at the moment.

-Holls
Old 04-01-2008, 05:39 PM
crank
I'm a big sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
Hilarious.
I was sitting outside on the patio wearing my UW shirt looking conspicuous!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:40 PM
crank
I'm a big sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by holls View Post
Dammit. Oh well...my loss, too. I think if I would have thought more and remembered the time change, losing an hour thing, we would have had enough time to make it.

We sat in the seats, stage right, 3rd row up in the section closest to the stage. I'll have to post some links to the photos, once I get them tonight, in the next day or so. I had a good photo of me & my dude on my camera but my aunt who flew into town Sunday for my cousin's wedding this Saturday left her camera at home in OH and borrowed mine, so it's about 100 miles away from me at the moment.

-Holls
Then you must have been sitting right behind me. I was the guy dancing like an idiot the whole time (complete with UW purple shirt)!

I'm not sure why but multiple times people stood behind me blowing weed.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

Quote:
Originally Posted by crank View Post
Hilarious.
I was sitting outside on the patio wearing my UW shirt looking conspicuous!
gtfo. i was sitting on the steps while my other friend used the um, facilities. you had to see us walk by... not many people did. my one friend has a faux-hawk.