Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Strangelet
rico suave

Re: Important Message About Sarah Palin
um... well this is all just conjecture and all but my gut says with Hillz

1. Health care reform would have gone smoother, even if she had a more radical plan to implement, I think she would have taken much more time to apply executive pressure in the planning. Let's be honest, Obama walked away from it. Obamacare is one of the biggest misnomers in political history, right up there with the charge he's a communist

2. Elizabeth Warren and middle class advocacy. I really have no idea, but I figure Hillary would have brought Warren in and have been done with it, regardless of how the banks felt. That said, this is a token improvement, when you know that all the wall street insiders would have still stacked the treasury department since they did under Bill Clinton.

3. Heavier taxes for the wealthy. Under her, maybe democrats wouldn't have been so afraid of being confused for actual democrats and repealed the bush tax cuts.

Obama has spent 4 years acting like he got taken back behind the wood shed, so to speak. I pity the fool who, belt undone and in hand, attempts to take hillz back behind the woodshed

- Mark Twain

Last edited by Strangelet; 06-28-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Strangelet
rico suave

regarding the bush tax cuts and hillary clinton. Its possible she would have brought this guy back, who is more compentent and honest than geithner I'll fucking tell you that.

So yes, tax the fuck out of the rich. Reagonomics, trickle down cash flow DOES NOT WORK. The reason being is it assumes that the buying power of the rich is used for the benefit of society. IT ISNT.

the middle class is the most talented, educated, skilled, entrepreneurial, class. NOT the CEO class. So what class do you want to pinch, and what class do you want to unchain, if you want to jump start the economy?

- Mark Twain

Old 06-29-2011, 11:59 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangelet View Post
belt undone and in hand, attempts to take hillz back behind the woodshed
Strong image there.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Strangelet
rico suave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
Strong image there.
uh oh i feel the tension of the mods. nothing meant by it.

its a western states colloquialism. not me but our parents/grandparents grew up on farms which had wood sheds and they had fathers with belts that would enact corporal punishment. It just means getting put in your place.

- Mark Twain

Old 06-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Deckard
issue 37

I thought it was a euphemism for something else entirely. But that's just me I guess.

Hey how's this for a delicate remark:
"Bachmann has shown over time a tendency to say things that may not have the added attraction of being true"
Carefully does it... that's Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume.

Ouch.