Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 10-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: Underworld to perform at Rijksmuseum
I wish they didn't release Bamboo properly.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:29 PM
Badger
pants

Yeah Bill recorded the audio and said it was mono...what an absolutely stupid thing to do...why would you do it?

Great to hear you managed to grab the whole video especially after my internet was crapping out so much during the whole show and my video is patchy as hell.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:33 PM
CaliWeed
river

Wonderful to hear there's a grab of the stream - tnx to the combo above/wonderful people
Old 10-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Billy Goat
mouseman

I've recorded it all on audacity (I think in stereo) but it went silent at 1:48:05 (just at the start of born slippy!) �� I'm just converting it to mp3 but I'll see if there are buffering glitches etc before posting my copy (if no one else got a perfect version)!
I really enjoyed it up until KOS but started to lose interest a bit then as there wasn't a lot new that grabbed me after that. I loved the Lenne Penne 'improv'!
Cowgirl was awful for me, they should've done the usual Cowgirl/rez version so they could add Juanita in! Overall though I really enjoyed it and can't complain as it was free! ��
Old 10-20-2017, 02:41 PM
kontakt1968
mouseman

Great gig what a treat to have a live stream! I used the xbox game DVR to capture it I think its HD as the files are 9GB only drop out was when the stream went down during KOS at 1hr 32 mins i wonder if the on demand the bang spoke of has no drop out?
Old 10-20-2017, 02:47 PM
Badger
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Goat View Post
I've recorded it all on audacity (I think in stereo) but it went silent at 1:48:05 (just at the start of born slippy!) �� I'm just converting it to mp3 but I'll see if there are buffering glitches etc before posting my copy (if no one else got a perfect version)!
Why are you converting it to MP3? Best to leave it as a wav or flac rather than compressing it.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:48 PM
Badger
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontakt1968 View Post
Great gig what a treat to have a live stream! I used the xbox game DVR to capture it I think its HD as the files are 9GB only drop out was when the stream went down during KOS at 1hr 32 mins i wonder if the on demand the bang spoke of has no drop out?
I have a feeling it will have the dropout...it was a technical issue with the stream so it will probably be in the capture too.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Billy Goat
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Why are you converting it to MP3? Best to leave it as a wav or flac rather than compressing it.
I've saved it as an audacity file so I can export it in any format I want to but for now I've exported it as mp3 to save space when I put it on my phone to check through it!
Old 10-20-2017, 03:02 PM
Badger
pants

Cool
Old 10-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Georg.
mouseman

Audio is in MONO...
No matter how you capture a facebook stream it's always in mono only. :-/