Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2010, 05:32 PM
nosajmunson
All day zombie cafe...

Re: Barking Pre-Order (Problems)
Question:

In my haste to pre-order the Limited Edition Barking, I placed 2 orders.
The Error Message page on underworldlive after the first order scared me, so I placed a second before reading here.

So, does anyone know how I can cancel one of the 2? I PM'd Digital Animal, but haven't heard anything back. Anyone else know who i can contact to cancel?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:06 PM
mark3
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosajmunson View Post
Question:

In my haste to pre-order the Limited Edition Barking, I placed 2 orders.
The Error Message page on underworldlive after the first order scared me, so I placed a second before reading here.

So, does anyone know how I can cancel one of the 2? I PM'd Digital Animal, but haven't heard anything back. Anyone else know who i can contact to cancel?
I did just like you; placed a second order when I got the error message. I sent an e-mail to Andy and got an answer within a day.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:55 AM
the mongoose
talks to God

I placed my order for Box Set on Paypal but did NOT click the link to return back to the store. I did get 2 emails - one from Paypal and one from the UWLive.com store. I've read here that if you get the Paypal one you should be good.....but what is concerning me is the Transaction ID is "N/A" on the UWLive.com store email.......

>>>See?<<<

....so do I need to send an email to digital animal and let them know the Paypal Transaction ID, or is this something different?
Old 08-02-2010, 09:54 AM
DigitalAnimal
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mongoose View Post
I placed my order for Box Set on Paypal but did NOT click the link to return back to the store. I did get 2 emails - one from Paypal and one from the UWLive.com store. I've read here that if you get the Paypal one you should be good.....but what is concerning me is the Transaction ID is "N/A" on the UWLive.com store email.......

>>>See?<<<

....so do I need to send an email to digital animal and let them know the Paypal Transaction ID, or is this something different?
fear not! If you have a paypal receipt you are ok!

If you would like me to double check that we have received your order just email me on andy.charrington[at]digitalanimal.com attatching your paypal receipt and i will confirm your order.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Mr.Grumpy
river

forgive me for being dumb, but could someone tell me what "includes free exclusive shopper" means?
Old 08-03-2010, 01:54 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
forgive me for being dumb, but could someone tell me what "includes free exclusive shopper" means?
http://www.underworldlive.com/shop/m...ArID=1&AID=397
http://www.underworldlive.com/shop/m...ArID=1&AID=396
Old 08-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Mr.Grumpy
river

ah gotcha. here we just call them bags

thanks.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:14 PM
qirex
mouseman

I didn't read all 21 pages of this thread but does someone mind telling me why the tshirts are 42 dollars?

I'd love to get one if they release a Mens that isn't black.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:09 PM
ThingInABook
vision

wanted to add something.

purchased a bag this weekend. first time, no problem. went to paypal, crashed. had to go for a second time, checked out if the first try was charged, purchased it again, got to the payment part, crashed again. once again, checked out if the last try was charged, purchased the bag, got to paypal and FINALLY got to pay for the thing.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE LOL

please, sort the paypal thing asap!
Old 08-03-2010, 06:39 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Right, so just to change the pace - i had no problems. Checked out in USD on Paypal...didn't click return to UW, but kept Paypal open until i got confirmation email. Also received confirm email from UWLive. Also received call from credit card co (i have alerts set up for online purchases). So i think the order went through!
Sorry to those who have had problems, but thanks to Andy et al who have worked them out mostly. Other than the $14 shipping charge, it was a positive shopping experience. Roll on September!