Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2015, 12:01 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Re: 2015-06-21 Dubno Live @ The Hollywood Bowl
Man, that's frustrating. You'd expect the early buyers to get first dibs on better seats although that's not the case. I thought briefly of splurging on a garden seat - then remembered my unexpected medical bill.

Ah well, that's the concert business.

gcoleman99, have you have any luck with selling your old pair? Most of my contacts are in the Midwest so I don't know how much interest I can drum up for LA...but I can try.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:37 AM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdave2 View Post
<snip> gcoleman99, have you have any luck with selling your old pair? Most of my contacts are in the Midwest so I don't know how much interest I can drum up for LA...but I can try.
No, I haven't even had a bite. Quite frustrating, actually.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:32 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Guys, if anyone can help out gcoleman99, please speak up. We've been corresponding and I don't think he'll mind my saying that there are now three extra tickets, the original pair plus one of the terrace box 1323 seats. That's a lot for one person to get stuck with. I'm spreading the word as best I can.

So...meetup plans? gcoleman and Chris M both had some good suggestions. I'm personally more interested in food than drink but will go along with the majority vote. Won't have a car so it's cab, foot or mass transit for me. Let's decide on a time first - I could do Saturday night, Sunday daytime or Sunday dinner before the show. Thoughts?
Old 06-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Chris M
dirtiest sensor ever

Hey-Hey,

We have an L.A. Facebook group (see below) created for the gig, which I recommend ya'll jump on too. gcoleman99 definitely give a heads up on your tix situation. The FB group is aiming at some kind of meet as well, but I'm more than happy to sync w/the dirts on Saturday as well:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1587...4603193152572/

This is Feather ready to plan and party for the greatest LA show of the summer...UNDERWORLD!! Underworld will be performing their classic album "Dubnobasswithmyheadman" as a 20 year commemorative concert. I could not be more thrilled. As you all know Underworld is my EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING and I want this night to be one of the best nights ever!!

This event page is to plan the pre-party picnic, ticket purchasing, caravans, glowruption, hotel arrangements and after-parties for this night.

Yes you read it right, I want to plan a glowruption!

Tickets ON SALE NOW!

I also want everyone's outfit to have a Underworld lyric on it, and outfit theme is going to be SILVER in honor of Karl Hyde's most infamous sequin shirt.

Love ya'll
-Queen of Snake

Last edited by Chris M; 06-05-2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:34 AM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
Hey-Hey, We have an L.A. Facebook group (see below) created for the gig, which I recommend ya'll jump on too. gcoleman99 definitely give a heads up on your tix situation. The FB group is aiming at some kind of meet as well, but I'm more than happy to sync w/the dirts on Saturday as well: https://www.facebook.com/events/1587...4603193152572/
Just tried to link with that facebook group, but I was unable to, for some reason. Cathy, I'm up for doing a dirtymeet the afternoon or evening of the show, as I am going to try to see the Dodgers vs San Fran on Sat (I grew up in LA). I plan on arriving in Hollwood on Friday, and leaving again on Mon. I've got a 4-door, so I can carry up to 3 other people (4, if my GF decides not to join us).

Last edited by gcoleman99; 06-06-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:35 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

I couldn't link up, either: "It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page." Chris M, do you have further info you could post?

In the meantime, how about either a late Sunday brunch or very early dinner? I vote for Roscoe's unless someone can suggest a good spot within walking distance of the Bowl. Not sure how much time we'd need to get there, park etc. before the show starts at 7:00; I'm thinking we should probably head out by 6:00 just to be safe.

Feedback please? Would be nice to have plans settled by next weekend, especially for those of us who are traveling.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Chris M
dirtiest sensor ever

cdave2 + gcoleman99: Evidently the moderator made the group private. If you'd like, PM your FB accounts profiles and we'll friend-up so I can invite you to the group. Cool???
Old 06-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
cdave2 + gcoleman99: Evidently the moderator made the group private. If you'd like, PM your FB accounts profiles and we'll friend-up so I can invite you to the group. Cool???
Count me in as wanting an invite to that Facebook group.... I'll send you a private message.

Jason
Old 06-09-2015, 02:28 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Thanks to Chris, I checked out the page but it seems he's already posted the details so far. I'm game for some kind of pre-show gathering so I hope this works out!
Old 06-09-2015, 11:33 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

If anyone needs a ticket, I've got one for sale, smack dab in the middle of the Terrace boxes, selling it for face value.