Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 11-27-2019, 05:55 AM
iamneorev
pants

Re: Underworld Recordings
You know the set of live CDs Underworld put out, think it was like 14 shows, were there ever high quality cover artwork for these? I have lossless rips of these shows, but missing most of their artwork and the ones I could find were small Discogs scans. I always prefer to have the largest, highest quality cover art attached to my digital files whenever possible.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:17 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

the LHN discs are proper releases, we won't touch that material. Bumping also in hopes someone who has all the stuff I uploaded from the FTP can reseed it.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:49 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamneorev View Post
You know the set of live CDs Underworld put out, think it was like 14 shows, were there ever high quality cover artwork for these? I have lossless rips of these shows, but missing most of their artwork and the ones I could find were small Discogs scans. I always prefer to have the largest, highest quality cover art attached to my digital files whenever possible.
AFAIK, there were never any digital copies of the covers released, so the best you can do is scans from the releases.

Actually, I did find this graphic that I grabbed from the old Tomato site, but the covers are really small.

Also, some of the raw art is available on John Warwicker's site:

http://www.johnwarwicker.com/dubnoba...eadman-singles

But it doesn't have the titles or any text.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	splash.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	461  
Old 01-11-2020, 05:43 AM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpig View Post
the LHN discs are proper releases, we won't touch that material. Bumping also in hopes someone who has all the stuff I uploaded from the FTP can reseed it.

I was just looking for the cover art and was wondering if anyone did any proper scans of them. Sharing cover art shouldn't be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
AFAIK, there were never any digital copies of the covers released, so the best you can do is scans from the releases.

Actually, I did find this graphic that I grabbed from the old Tomato site, but the covers are really small.

Also, some of the raw art is available on John Warwicker's site:

http://www.johnwarwicker.com/dubnoba...eadman-singles

But it doesn't have the titles or any text.

Thanks for this. Sadly, the artwork size is still pretty small. I always try to find the largest, highest quality artwork possible to include in my album folder. Most of the ones I found are crumby Discogs scans. I did go into his site's page source and grabbed all the UW artwork. Cheers for showing me this.

I found the site page, but it seems they're just using the Discogs scans...
https://underworldlive.com/news/1992...live-hear-now/

Last edited by iamneorev; 01-11-2020 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:00 AM
djdust
river

Hey guys, could I possibly get an invite for the tracker? I swear I'm a good seeder and certainly won't be doing any hit and running....
Old 02-09-2020, 10:54 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdust View Post
Hey guys, could I possibly get an invite for the tracker? I swear I'm a good seeder and certainly won't be doing any hit and running....
Just go to tracker.rtsr.org and register. Either I or TheBang will confirm your account if we see it in the 3 days before it expires... patience!
Old 02-09-2020, 10:56 AM
djdust
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
Just go to tracker.rtsr.org and register. Either I or TheBang will confirm your account if we see it in the 3 days before it expires... patience!
I did.

"Sorry this site has disabled user registration, the only way to register is via a invite from a existing member."
Old 02-09-2020, 12:53 PM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdust View Post
I did.

"Sorry this site has disabled user registration, the only way to register is via a invite from a existing member."
Ah yes forgot about that. Sent you an invite!
Old 03-19-2020, 03:03 PM
Gentry
river

Could someone please send me an invite as well... Really need to upgrade my 160kbps MP3 version of bootleg babies. Already bugged Mike Bower via email but didn't think it'd hurt to post here - at least he was one of the last major contacts I remember from the group.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:56 PM
iamneorev
pants

Anyone have/seen this?
https://www.discogs.com/Underworld-I...lease/11498017

I am working on a trade to get a WAV rip of it.