the fuckest upest

UK scumbag MP's find a scapegoat
bunch of c**ts, anything but accept blame themselves

http://news.bbc.co.uk/
Old 05-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Deckard
issue 37

Re: UK scumbag MP's find a scapegoat
I think Martin should go, but I take the point that he's being made a scapegoat (assuming that's who you meant?)

I think for me the worst part of all this is the mileage being gained by the far right parties from people's disillusionment with the 3 big ones - as if voting for racists is the answer.

Of course money on moat-cleaning and mock tudor beams is ludicrous, scandalous, disgraceful and all the other words of admonishment. But how much of a selfish prick do you have to be to choose to vote for a party that wants to send the coloureds back to where they came from and make homosexuality a criminal offence?

I have absolutely no idea who to vote for in the upcoming elections. Tory, Labour, LibDem have all disappointed (in that order) in their expenses, and ideologically I'm on opposite sides to Plaid Cymru when it comes to Welsh nationalism. No greens around here. The various Christian parties certainly won't be getting my support. I may just spoil my ballot paper for the first time in my life - or possibly force myself to vote LibDem.... really don't know what to do.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:13 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

and all the while we're being encouraged to vote in the euro elections - i'd love to see the things on their expense claims!

still - we're not thinking about a fucked economy and ever-spreading swine flu - it's all about mps or the andre-prices...
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 AM
Rog
the fuckest upest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
I think Martin should go, but I take the point that he's being made a scapegoat (assuming that's who you meant?)

I think for me the worst part of all this is the mileage being gained by the far right parties from people's disillusionment with the 3 big ones - as if voting for racists is the answer.

Of course money on moat-cleaning and mock tudor beams is ludicrous, scandalous, disgraceful and all the other words of admonishment. But how much of a selfish prick do you have to be to choose to vote for a party that wants to send the coloureds back to where they came from and make homosexuality a criminal offence?

I have absolutely no idea who to vote for in the upcoming elections. Tory, Labour, LibDem have all disappointed (in that order) in their expenses, and ideologically I'm on opposite sides to Plaid Cymru when it comes to Welsh nationalism. No greens around here. The various Christian parties certainly won't be getting my support. I may just spoil my ballot paper for the first time in my life - or possibly force myself to vote LibDem.... really don't know what to do.
That's exactly what i meant mate! Martin should go but i find it obscene the way those scumbags are lining up to stab the useless twat in the back.

Fortunately we have a green party candidate for me to vote for (again!) so i won't be forced to spoil my ballot paper - although i have in the past.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:45 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Looks like Green Party is the way to go.

If not, I'd probably vote LibDem. The worst of the 3 for sure.

Pity the greens dont have candidates everywhere...
Old 05-25-2009, 03:45 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Had my postal ballot through last week, and it turns out the Greens are in the list of 11 choices after all.