Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:19 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Re: UW London 17.18.19 Oct
*Dirty Meet*

Very very sad news about the band tonight. My heart goes out to them.

I know some people have come a hell of a way for this, so we should try and get together anyway. I will still be meeting up with some people at the Enterprise between 7.30 - 8.30 or so where we can organise a Plan B, if anyone else wants to join us. We are planning on going to Fabric later tonight. For those with no advance tickets, maybe we could move on to a pub/bar near there so that people can buy tix at the box-office after 9pm.

The Enterprise is right opposite the Roundhouse - come out of Chalk Farm tube and look to your left and you will see it. Hope to see you there.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
samralh
the lurker

Send a message via MSN to samralh
jane - we need a phone number. Please PM me or facebook me.

IF ANYONE KNOWS JANES NUMBER, PM ME!!!!

Last edited by samralh; 10-19-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:39 PM
ndrwrld
blue

^ relax my love...it's too late now.

back home, beaten and broken ( http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/showthread.php?t=139381)
)
please dont kill this ( MODERATOR ) as it kinda links to another forum.

i wept friday night. alone and cold, clutching my girlfriend, wondering what to do next. my aural gods have fallen ill. the distance we've travelled doesnt matter anymore. we must have fun. and we did.
after hearing Adam Freeland, Krafty Kuts, and Atomic Hooligan, things seemed okay, somewhat complete. but not really.
( part of me begged Terry to play any of his remixes of UW, but i wasnt going to ask him ).

lots of pics and sideways video to post in the next day or two.
all the Dirts i met...i love you. you took away my pain of the cancellation by filling my head with so much fun. hugs and kisses and all kinds of STRONGBOW to everyone ( sorry Geo, i had to ).
tasty, innit ???

to everyone who attended the Thursday night, i envy you all ( YOU HEARD KITTENS ! ! ).

more than ever, Toronto begs UW to visit.

Chris and Sandra.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:09 AM
Tiger
Freaknik!

didn't ever get round to writing a quick review of the gig on the 17th so here goes. missed the support due to an argument with the wife over what she'd done with my dirty shirt. can't believe i've lost it...........grrrrrr

anyways like ian first gig since the smoking ban and while it made a pleasant change that for once at a gig i did not feel like one of the oldest members of the audience the odious smells coming from various directions was an unholy connoction of BO, cheesy feet, and farts (or dancefloor bombs as i'm now told they're called). on the flip great to come out not stinking of fags, but i did miss my usual mid gig spliff

more importantly the boys were quality, sure i could moan that i've seen em play more flowing danceable gigs but i really enjoyed the set list. starting off with rez really got me bouncing and i haven't danced that hard for what seems like ages. rowla for me was a particualr high point; and beautiful burnout sounded lush although slightly ruined by the crowd cheering as thou the sond ended just as it kicked back in. loved the inflatable cylinder thingamajigs, and some of the visuals were excellent, although not to sure about the men in a room bits, although the mark knofler one had me LOL.
You take the piss again and i'll remove your iPod from its tiny nano-sheath and push it up your cock. Then i'll put some speakers up your arse and put it on shuffle every time i hear something i don't like - which will be every time that something comes on - i will skip to the next track by crushing your balls.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:23 PM
ndrwrld
blue

jeesh, has it already been a year ?
i miss the UK.
and Underworld.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrwrld View Post
jeesh, has it already been a year ?
i miss the UK.
and Underworld.
eww. i read this thread (well this page) as if it was new.
thread: "very sad about the band..."
me: "not again!"
Old 10-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Geo
always loved a film

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrwrld View Post
...... and all kinds of STRONGBOW to everyone ( sorry Geo, i had to ).
tasty, innit ???
I had another one in Coco's outback in Amsterdam last month
Indeed very tasty