Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

  Dirty Forums > underworld.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2005, 11:32 AM
mark3
pants
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 443
New album title starts with a Z
omg, it's a reverse alphabetical countdown

D: Dubnobasswithmyheadman, 1993

C: (S)econd Toughest in the Infants, 1996

B: Beaucoup Fish, 1999

A: A Hundred Days Off, 2002

Z: Z..... , 200?

Any zuggestions for the title?
__________________
uw0882
  #2  
Old 12-01-2005, 11:44 AM
sunflowereye
mouseman
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hull, GA
Posts: 129
Re: New album title starts with a Z
"Zephir Dry Cleaning"
  #3  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Malt Refund
croatoa
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: nyc
Posts: 301
Re: New album title starts with a Z
Everything, Everything started with an E, so its A, B, S (which is the poor man's C), a D and an E.
  #4  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:26 PM
gambit
magic city writer
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: not where I want to be
Posts: 807
Re: New album title starts with a Z
I figure there will be a number or something pertaining to amount in it like all the other albums.

Dubnobasswithmyheadman
Second Toughest in the Infants
Beaucoup Fish
Everything Everything
A Hundred Days Off
1992-2002
__________________
Read my webcomic, Magic City.
  #5  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:28 PM
holden
collateral damage
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: foothills of the front range
Posts: 2,865
Send a message via MSN to holden
Re: New album title starts with a Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit
I figure there will be a number or something pertaining to amount in it like all the other albums.

Dubnobasswithmyheadman
Second Toughest in the Infants
Beaucoup Fish
Everything Everything
A Hundred Days Off
1992-2002
Ooh! That's cool...i never noticed before. Also, we had "RiverRun03"
__________________
Believe in Billy Records
  #6  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
groovypanda
old man einstein
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: cardiff, wales
Posts: 162
Re: New album title starts with a Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3
Any zuggestions for the title?
"zumpeoplehavewaytoomuchtimeontheirhandsman"
  #7  
Old 12-01-2005, 01:33 PM
koisk
04
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 202
Re: New album title starts with a Z
First album: Dubnobasswithmyheadman. "Man" is in the title.
Second album: "Infants" is in the title.
Third album: "Fish"
Man->Infants->Fish. De-evolution of man!
Fourth album: Everything everything. (as in, Everything in the known universe, as in, THE BIG BANG!)
Fifth album: A hundred days off (Reffering to our sudden doom, which could happen a hundred days from now. UW are telling us we have de-evolved so quickly that sudden doom is upon us).
__________________
Xbox Live Gamertag: zachberry
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/zachberry/
LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/~kingofsnake
  #8  
Old 12-02-2005, 01:36 AM
spacefish
mouseman
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Århus, Denmark
Posts: 116
Re: New album title starts with a Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by koisk
First album: Dubnobasswithmyheadman. "Man" is in the title.
Second album: "Infants" is in the title.
Third album: "Fish"
Man->Infants->Fish. De-evolution of man!
Fourth album: Everything everything. (as in, Everything in the known universe, as in, THE BIG BANG!)
Fifth album: A hundred days off (Reffering to our sudden doom, which could happen a hundred days from now. UW are telling us we have de-evolved so quickly that sudden doom is upon us).
LOL! You're twisted.
  #9  
Old 12-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Future Proof
Richard Simmons
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Section 8
Posts: 347
Re: New album title starts with a Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by holden
Ooh! That's cool...i never noticed before. Also, we had "RiverRun03"
But there's quite possibly a good explanation for this.
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.